Best Keto Game Day Foods – Over 120 Recipes for Snacks, Apps, & Desserts!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Everyone is bound to love these keto game-day foods!
Are you ready for some keto game day foods?!
If you’re anything like me, game day has two priorities — first comes food, second comes football. As we all know, eating your way through a typical party food spread can have some carb-filled consequences.
Get everyone’s tastebuds revved up with a course of tantalizing keto appetizers and snacks, keto dips, and low-carb soups to keep them coming back for more. This truly is the best keto game day food lineup!
The Starting Lineup begins with chips.
- 2-Carb Crispy Avocado Chips
- Air Fryer Ranch Zucchini Chips
- Crispy Keto Microwave Nachos
- Keto Parmesan Almond Crackers
Dips are arguably the biggest game-day treat.
Don’t forget about these low-carb soups!
- Keto Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Keto Cabbage Roll Soup
- Wendy’s Chili Keto Copycat
- Keto French Onion Soup
- Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Soup
- Keto Cheeseburger Soup
- Keto Creamy Cauliflower Chowder
- Keto Tuscan Soup
- Keto White Chicken Chili
- Low-Carb Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Keto Crockpot Beef Stew
Finger food snacks are the ultimate game-day shareable apps.
- Keto Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
- Crunchy Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Low-Carb Ham, Pickle, & Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
The Secondary starts with doughy snacks!
These bacon snacks are great for grab and go.
- Keto Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- Bacon-Wrapped Cabbage Wedges
- Keto Bacon Wrapped Pickles
- Keto Bacon-Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
Meatballs will satisfy all your tastebuds.
- Low Carb Apricot Glazed Meatballs
- Low Carb Italian Meatballs
- Keto Chicken Nugget Meatballs
- Keto-Friendly IKEA Meatball Copycat
These chicken snacks are the real deal.
- Pickle-Brined Keto Southern Fried Chicken Bites w/ Sweet Mustard Sauce
- Crunchy Keto Chicken Tenders
- Gluten-Free Baked Almond Chicken Fingers
Pizza-inspired satisfies the biggest cravings.
- Pull-Apart Keto Pizza Rolls
- Keto Fathead, Chicken, or Cauliflower Pizza
- Keto Deep Dish Pizza
- Keto Pizza Roll-Ups
Everyone loves wings on game day!
Hearty casserole dishes will feed a hungry crowd.
- Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Keto Chicken Lasagna Casserole
- Crockpot Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Keto Zucchini Pizza Casserole
- Keto Italian Casserole
- Cheese Stuffed Italian Sausage
- Salsa Verde Keto Cauliflower Casserole
Our special treats start with cookies!
- Keto Chocolate Brownie Cloud Cookies
- Keto Coconutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Thin Mints (Girl Scout Inspired)
- Keto Tagalong Cookies (Girl Scout Inspired)
- Keto Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies
- No-Bake Pecan Cluster Keto Cookies
- Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Keto Maple Pecan Cookies
Curb sugar cravings with these sweet treats.
- Keto Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Blondies
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Mini Keto Cheesecakes
- Keto Chocolate Covered Cherry Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Brownie Truffles
- Keto Almond Butter Reese’s Fat Bombs
Avoid a post-game carb coma with these munchies.
Cakes that are crowd pleasers.
- Keto Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Keto Lemon Poppyseed Cake
- Keto Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pies everyone will enjoy.
Now you’re ready for some football with a ton of delicious keto game day food recipes to please your hungry, football-crazed crowd!
Need keto drink ideas? Check out these keto cocktails and low-carb beer, wines, and seltzers.