Last modified: September 6, 2022
Hip2Keto (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://hip2keto.com/ (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at:
Hip Happenings LLC
11816 Inwood Rd # 3137
Dallas TX 75244
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
• Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Hip2Keto’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Hip2Keto about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hip2Keto, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Residents of certain states, such as California, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, visit the Hip2Keto PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
· Confirm whether we process their personal information.
· Access and delete certain personal information.
· Data portability.
· Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
· Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose.
· Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform you of any action taken or not taken on a request without undue delay, in any event, within 45 days after the receipt of the request. We may extend the 45 day period by 45 additional days where reasonably necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. We will inform you of an extension together with the reasons for the delay within 45 days after the receipt of the request.
We are not required to comply with a request to exercise any of these rights if we are unable to authenticate your request using commercially reasonable efforts, in which case we may request the provision of additional information reasonably necessary to authenticate the request.
To appeal a decision regarding your request, please send an email to email@example.com. We will inform you of any action taken or not taken in response to the appeal, along with our reasons in support of our response, within 45 days after the receipt of the appeal. We may extend the 45 day period by 60 additional days where reasonably necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests serving as basis for the appeal. We will inform you of an extension together with the reasons for the delay within 45 days after the receipt of the appeal.
You may contact your state’s attorney general if you have concerns about the result of the appeal.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Residents who wish to exercise this sale opt-out rights may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Hip2Keto Text (SMS) Alerts
Receive promotional deals from Hip2Keto. Opt-in by Web (https://hip2keto.com/sign-up-for-text-messaging-for-keto-diet/) or Text to (775) 451-2824. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
By opting into this service, you are confirming you are over the age of 13 and authorizing Hip2Keto and its service providers and affiliates to contact you via text (SMS) using automated dialing technology for marketing/advertising purposes. Not a condition for purchase. Message and data rates may apply. To opt-out at any time reply “STOP” to stop receiving messages from Hip2Keto (you will receive a confirmation text).
To learn more, visit the HIP2KETO INTERNAL TCPA/DNC POLICY.
Hip Happenings LLC
11816 Inwood Rd # 3137
Dallas TX 75244
Thank you for rating!
Would you also like to leave us a comment?