Bake This Easy Keto Pumpkin Pie for the Ultimate Fall Dessert!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Keto pumpkin pie is ready to make an appearance at your Thanksgiving feast!
We know what we’re serving for dessert this Thanksgiving!
There’s no need to skip out on delicious pumpkin pie for dessert at Thanksgiving when you can make this easy keto version. It’s the ultimate fall dessert!
You’ll end up with a delicious keto pumpkin pie that’s smooth and creamy, and your dinner guests will never believe that it’s low-carb.
Anyone can pull off this stress-free keto pumpkin pie recipe.
Homemade desserts are so wonderful and special to make during holidays. This one won’t disappoint and the process is easy as, well, pie. 😂 You first make a quick keto pie crust in the oven and then whip up the creamy pumpkin pie filling to bake in the oven.
Keto Pumpkin Pie
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 55 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
This delicious pumpkin pie is full of flavor without tasting low carb, and so easy to make!
For the crust:
For the filling:
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners (2/3 cup for sweeter)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Tips for making the BEST keto pumpkin pie:
- This simple 3-ingredient crust is a breeze to make using almond flour, and it tastes delicious! Just press the mixture into a pie pan and bake – it’s so EASY!
- Cover the sides of the crust with foil once it starts to brown during baking so it doesn’t burn. The pumpkin filling caramelized around the edges of my pie, that’s why the edges look a little darker.
- I prefer to sweeten baked keto desserts using Swerve, and this Swerve confectioners sweetener does a great job of mimicking traditional powdered sugar! If you like sweeter desserts, increase the amount of sweetener to 2/3 cup.
- Make sure to grab 100% pure canned pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling as that’s filled with added sugar.
- If the pie filling seems a little runny, don’t worry, it’ll set up after baking and cooling!
Luscious & creamy keto pumpkin pie 🥧
My family LOVES pumpkin pie and they really enjoyed this keto pumpkin pie version. My kids didn’t even ask what was in it, they just ate it right up. YUM!
Here’s what my Hip sidekick Emily thought about this recipe:
“This pie was so easy to make! Yum! For some reason, I’ve always been intimidated by making pumpkin pie but no issues with this recipe. I love the rich, creamy texture with the pumpkin flavor. It’s the perfect fall dessert. Don’t skimp out on the whipped cream either!”
Here’s what my teammate Jenna said about this keto pumpkin pie:
“Oh my gosh, this keto pumpkin pie is so good! The directions were easy to follow and this turned out so amazing. The filling is so rich and the crust flavor is fantastic! The ingredients are so simple, and I especially love the simplicity of the crust, but I just need to make a note next time to use some foil on the edges once the crust starts to brown.
There was no aftertaste at all (which can happen with keto sweeteners) and the crust reminds me of a pie my mom makes every year for Christmas. Keto ice cream would be yummy with it, too!”
Keep the fall flavors flowing with this keto Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe!