Keto Chocolate Brownie Truffles – Indulgent Dessert Idea!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Say hello to the most decadent dessert you’ve ever had – keto chocolate brownie truffles!
Like cake balls, but better… sooooo much better!
Trust me when I tell you that these are some of the best keto treats I’ve ever made. Perfect Keto was awesome enough to send me their Super Fat Keto Brownie Mix, Perfect Keto Nut Butter, and Super Fat Keto Sprinkles to try in a recipe using some or all of those items. And naturally, I couldn’t resist using them ALL at once!
Save BIG on my fave ingredients for making these keto chocolate truffles –
Check out this current offer from Perfect Keto for 20% off!
Note that you’ll score free shipping on orders of $45 or more, so it’s the perfect time to stock up on all your favorite Perfect Keto items!
Forget about cake balls, who needs them when you have keto chocolate brownie truffles?!
If you’ve made cake balls before, you know that they are made by baking a cake, crumbling it up, stirring in frosting, forming the mixture into balls, and then dipping the balls in melted chocolate. Believe me, they’re delicious — but these keto chocolate brownie truffles are better!
For this recipe, you bake up the Super Fat Keto Brownies per the instructions on the bag. Then after the brownies cool, you crumble them up in a bowl and mix in the Perfect Keto Nut Butter. I used the Chocolate Hazelnut flavor (which is amazing, by the way!) then chilled the mixture to firm it up so it was easier to roll into balls.
After forming the balls, you dip them in melted chocolate and top with the Super Fat Keto Sprinkles for the cutest finishing touch. Absolute perfection!
Tips for making the best keto chocolate brownie truffles:
- As I mentioned in the beginning, I used Perfect Keto’s Super Fat Keto Brownie Mix, Keto Nut Butter, and Super Fat Keto Sprinkles! They do such a good job making delicious keto treats! But if you’re dying to make these truffles right now, any keto brownie mix and nut butter will work. Dip them in melted keto chocolate or very dark chocolate and top with any keto sprinkles or even chopped nuts.
- You can use any flavor of keto nut butter for the truffles. I have some of their Snickerdoodle Keto Nut Butter that I’m going to try next! Any type of nut butter will work for this recipe, even peanut butter, almond butter, or any keto nut spread.
- Make sure you chill the brownie and nut butter mixture. This makes it much easier to roll into balls and helps the balls keep their form when dipping them in the melted chocolate.
- You can melt any keto chocolate to coat the brownie truffles. For mine, I used one and a half bags of keto milk chocolate chips. I did have to add about a tablespoon of coconut oil to the melted chocolate to keep it from clumping.
- Want to make these even easier? Skip the chocolate coating and just roll the truffles directly in the Super Fat Keto Sprinkles. 🤩 Lightly press the sprinkles into the truffles to get them to stick. I did this with a few of the truffles and it was delicious too! You could also roll the truffles in chopped nuts.
Keto Chocolate Brownie Truffles
yield: 20 SERVINGS
prep time: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
cook time: 35 MINUTES
total time: 2 HOURS 5 MINUTES
Brownie truffles made with keto brownie mix, keto nut butter, and topped off with sugar-free sprinkles.
- 1 - 10.16 oz. package of keto brownie mix (we used Perfect Keto's Super Fat Brownie Mix)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
Nut butter for truffles:
Chocolate truffle coating:
These keto chocolate brownie truffles will be the highlight of any dessert spread this holiday season. I took them to a family gathering, and they did not last long!
Need more keto dessert inspiration? Check out all of our keto cookie recipes!