Crispy Keto Crackers — Only 2 Ingredients Needed!
Super crispy keto crackers that are perfect for dipping, smothering, or simply snacking.
With a flavor reminiscent of Cheez-Its®, these low-carb parmesan and almond snack crackers are a hit—even with my kiddos. They have a fabulous, crispy texture and unlike many cheese-based crackers, they still pack that crunch days later! Woohoo!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- I have found that using freshly grated parmesan works much better than store-bought, pre-shredded varieties. Yes, it takes a bit of extra time, but trust me, it’s worth it!
- To crush the sliced almonds: Gently place them in the palm of your hand and squeeze slightly. The goal is to break the fine almond slices just a bit. Once crushed, the almonds should be similar in size to whole oats, certainly NOT a fine meal, so don’t get too crazy when you’re crushing.
- You can always switch these up by adding a fresh herb like dill or rosemary. A seasoning added to the top such as Everything But the Bagel seasoning would be so tasty, too!
Two ingredients, One net carb, 100% AMAZING!
The process is super simple, yet the reward is outstanding. A super low-carb cracker that takes 5 minutes to prep, bakes in 20 minutes, and is ready to eat within 10 minutes out of the oven.
Crispy Keto Parmesan Almond Crackers
yield: 5 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Shredded parmesan and almond slices bake up for a crunchy keto snack!
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, lightly crushed using your hands (not the roasted variety)
- 5 oz parmesan cheese block, finely shredded
GET EXCITED, because you just discovered the Holy Grail of keto munchy food! You can munch on these alone or serve them alongside your favorite dip, such as this wonderful Keto Spinach Dip! I also like to use these when creating a keto charcuterie board using Italian meats and cheeses, as a yummy party appetizer.