Crispy Keto Crackers — Only 2 Ingredients Needed!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
With a flavor reminiscent of Cheez-Its, these low-carb parmesan and almond crackers are a hit—even with my kiddos. They have a fabulous, crispy texture and unlike many cheese-based crackers, they still pack that crunch days later! The best part? They’re totally keto-friendly. Woohoo!
Tips for making the best keto crackers:
- I’ve found that using freshly grated parmesan works much better than store-bought, pre-shredded varieties. Yes, it takes a bit of extra time, but trust me, it’s worth it!
- To crush the sliced almonds: Gently place them in the palm of your hand and squeeze slightly. The goal is to break the fine almond slices just a bit. Once crushed, the almonds should be similar in size to whole oats, certainly NOT a fine meal, so don’t get too crazy when you’re crushing.
- You can always switch these up by adding a fresh herb like dill or rosemary. A seasoning added to the top such as Everything But the Bagel seasoning would be so tasty, too!
Two ingredients. One net carb. 100% AMAZING!
The process is super simple, yet the reward is outstanding. A super low-carb cracker that takes 5 minutes to prep, bakes in 20 minutes, and is ready to eat within 10 minutes out of the oven.
Crispy Low Carb Parmesan Almond Crackers
yield: 5 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Shredded parmesan and almond slices bake up for a crunchy keto snack!
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, lightly crushed using your hands (not the roasted variety)
- 5 oz parmesan cheese block, finely shredded
Attention Snackaholics, this one is for you!
GET EXCITED, because you just discovered the holy grail of keto munchy food! You can munch on these alone or serve them alongside your favorite low-carb dip. I also like to use these when creating a keto charcuterie board using Italian meats and cheeses, as a yummy party appetizer.
Here are a few of our favorite keto-friendly dips that would pair well with these keto crackers:
- Pimento Cheese Dip
- Spinach Dip
- Mexican Queso Dip
- Gooey Bacon Cheese Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Lupini Bean Hummus
- Everything But The Bagel Cheeseball
- Baked Brie