The BEST Keto Homemade Ranch Dip—Half the Carbs of Hidden Valley
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Ranch is dubbed America’s #1 all-time favorite condiment!
Whether you use our best keto homemade ranch dip with raw veggies, paired with wings, or as a pizza dunker, you’re gonna love our take on this cultural staple. Our homemade keto ranch dip is everything the original offers – minus the maltodextrin, monosodium glutamate, and artificial flavors.
Our keto ranch dip is filled with flavor, not carbs.
One packet of powdered ranch mix contains a shocking total of 16 carbs. Thankfully, this homemade keto ranch dip is made without unnecessary carb-laden additives and thickeners. Instead, it’s packed with zesty flavor and is only 1 carb per serving.
Best Keto Homemade Ranch Dip
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
Whether you use our best keto homemade ranch dip with raw veggies, paired with wings, or as a pizza dunker, you’re gonna love our take on this cultural staple.
- 16 oz sour cream (I use Daisy brand)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspooon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (or preferred sweetener equivalent)
1) If you like an extra zing, add 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice!
2) Try my 5 favorite low-carb raw veggie dippers: (nutritional data based on 100 grams)
- Broccoli florets: 6.6 carbs, 2.6 fiber, 4 net carbs
- Grape tomatoes: 3.9 carbs, 1.2 fiber, 2.7 net carbs
- Sugar snap peas: 7.1 carbs, 2.8 fiber, 4.3 net carbs
- Multi-colored bell peppers: 6.7 carbs, 1.2 fiber, 5.5 net carbs
- Celery sticks: 4 carbs, 1.6 fiber, 2.4 net carbs