It’s Officially Here… The BEST Classic Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Enjoy these super soft and gooey keto chocolate chip cookies guilt-free!
Love chocolate chip cookies? 🍪
Enjoy these keto chocolate chip cookies guilt-free! This easy recipe results in DELICIOUS, super soft chocolate chip cookies! Cure your cookie cravings with chewy cookies that taste and have that full-sugar cookie texture.
For more keto cookie recipes, bookmark this page.
Tips for making the absolute best keto chocolate chip cookies:
- A very important keto swap here is to use almond flour instead of traditional flour. I am using super-fine almond flour with a small amount of coconut flour and love the soft results!
- Keto chocolate chips are a must to keep these cookies low-carb. I used ChocZero No Sugar Added Chocolate Chips as they’re an excellent sub-in for regular chocolate chips — along with the great taste, they bake up so well in cookies!
- My favorite sugar substitute for baking is Brown Swerve because it tastes super similar to traditional brown sugar. See our keto sweetener guide for other options.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
yield: 14 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 11 MINUTES
total time: 26 MINUTES
Soft & gooey chocolate chip cookies that are easy to make and taste amazing!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown keto sweetener (or a bit more if you like sweet cookies)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 and 1/4 cups almond flour, super fine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup no sugar added chocolate chips (I used ChocZero)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, optional
- kosher salt for topping, optional
Sometimes in life, we all just need a little chocolate fix!
This recipe is WINNING! What a yummy keto dessert idea. There’s nothing better than biting into a warm gooey keto chocolate chip cookie, and these certainly are amazing. Anything that’s easy and delicious gets a thumbs up from me!
My Hip sidekick Jen made these cookies and here’s what she had to say:
“Wow! Talk about an awesome chocolate chip cookie! These keto cookies are the closest thing to a non-keto chocolate chip cookie I have ever tasted. The texture is spot on and the melted chocolate chips are wonderful. My family didn’t know that these were keto! These are soft, chewy, gooey, and easy to make. I give this five stars and a huge thumbs up!”