All of the Best Keto RecipesLooking for the best keto recipes? You've come to the right place! Here at Hip2Keto we share the best tasting, easy keto recipes that are perfect for your low-carb diet. We've got quick and delicious keto chicken recipes, sugar-free keto dessert recipes, and even keto bread recipes. My favorite part about ALL of these keto recipe ideas is that they're easy to make, family-friendly, don't require complicated ingredients, are personally tested by us, and they're simply DELICIOUS!
Keto Salad Dressings and Dips
Homemade keto salad dressings not only taste better, but they are usually much healthier than store-bought dressing, and surprisingly easy to make! We’re sharing the most delicious homemade keto salad dressing recipes, plus the best keto condiments and keto dips, like sugar-free BBQ sauce, keto ranch dip, and more. We’ve taste-tested all of our keto recipes and they’re delish. Try them for yourself!
Here are a few of our favorite keto salad dressings and dips
- Keto Dill Dip - This made from scratch keto dip is easy to make and such a crowd pleaser. Make this the night before to let the flavors really come together.
- Keto Ranch Dip -Whether you use our best homemade ranch dip with raw veggies, paired with chicken wings, or even as a pizza dunker, you’re gonna love our take on this staple!
- Keto Spinach Dip -This tasty keto spinach dip whips up in a snap using our quick and awesome Hip2Keto ranch recipe. But there’s more… we include a secret ingredient that really takes it up a notch – Jicama!
- Low Carb Hummus - Swapping garbanzo beans for roasted cauliflower makes a great-tasting and low-carb dip that pairs well with your favorite vegetables.
- Keto Ranch Dressing - This deliciously rich and low-carb ranch dressing is ready in under 10 minutes.
By the way, our keto ranch dip is filled with flavor, not carbs.
Did you know that one packet of powdered ranch mix contains a shocking total of 16 carbs?! Thankfully, this homemade keto ranch dip and dressing is made without unnecessary carb-laden additives and thickeners. Instead, it’s packed with zesty flavor and is only 1 carb per serving. Yes, really! As you can see, making your own keto salad dressings is so worth it.
Keto Salad Dressings & Dips
Page 1 of 2