Crispy Keto Avocado Chips—Chip, Chip Hooray! (Only 2.4g Net Carbs)
These flavorful keto avocado chips make for some seriously satisfying snacking!
Chips are a quintessential snack food. And now, even those of us living a keto lifestyle can enjoy them! These crispy keto avocado chips are not only crunchy, but they’re dippable too. Each bite has a savory cheesy zing mixed with hints of guacamole. So good and so EASY.
Five minutes of simple prep, and these babies are oven-ready!
Hip tips for making the best keto avocado chips:
- When pressing mounds of batter into flat circles, grease your fingers or spoon to keep the batter from sticking.
- Chips are best eaten immediately after they’ve cooled. Stored chips may lose some of their crisp. Although you may be able to use an air fryer to crisp them back up.
- For avocado cutting ease, check out this super handy 5 in 1 tool by Auony. It cuts, pits, and mashes avocados in a snap!
Keto Avocado Chips
yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 40 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
Flavorful keto chips made with avocado, cheese, and a few other simple ingredients. So crunchy and oh so low carb!
- 1/2 cup packed avocado (about 1 small)
- 1/2 cup fine-grated parmesan (not shredded)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- sea salt to taste (I use 1/8 teaspoon)
With only 2 net carbs per serving, it’s time to get your snack on!
Not only are these avocado chips tasty, but they’re also healthy! One serving of keto avocado chips has 4.3 grams of fiber, 17.4 grams of protein, and 8.9 grams of wholesome fat! Woohoo!
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after making these keto avocado chips:
These chips are AWESOME! Such great flavor and fun to snack on, and best of all, you can dip them. Even better, it only takes one avocado to make them. I love it!! I think these would be great to pair with our keto avocado chicken salad for a delicious quick and easy lunch idea.