Hands Down, the Best Classic Keto Brownie Recipe!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’ve been looking for the best keto brownie recipe, this is it! Look no further!
This keto brownie recipe will be your new go-to for those chocolate cravings!
You know we love our keto desserts around here and this one is so tasty! It literally took me three attempts to come up with the perfect keto brownie recipe. We don’t need to settle for tasteless brownies! Well, let me introduce you to your new best brownie friend!
This recipe covers all the classic brownie basics. It’s super rich, extra chocolatey, and has the perfect fudgy texture.
So much chocolatey goodness!
There are a few tricks I learned along the way when it comes to making keto brownies. The most important thing is not to overcook them! Which is hard! I have the most difficult time knowing when brownies are done because you can’t really tell when they start to brown.
Best Keto Brownie Recipe
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
These brownies are deliciously rich and loaded with chocolate flavor.
Tips for making the best keto brownie recipe:
- As mentioned above, do not overbake brownies! The toothpick rule doesn’t really apply. You actually want to have some crumbs on the toothpick. Start checking them around 15 minutes and do not bake them longer than 20 minutes. Trust me!
- Parchment paper works best to keep brownies from sticking.
- Take the eggs out of the fridge about 30 minutes before you plan to start making these brownies.
- Let the chocolate butter mixture cool for a few minutes before adding it to your eggs. Otherwise, it will cook your eggs!
- Make sure you don’t overmix the batter. I whipped the keto sweetener and eggs together with an electric mixer and then used a spatula to mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- I highly recommend adding the espresso powder. It enhances the chocolate flavor. Instant coffee works too. If you don’t like coffee, don’t worry, you can’t taste it.
- Brownies need to cool before you cut into them. If you cut them too soon, you’ll get dry brownies.
The keto dessert of your dreams!
Brownies are just the best. With this classic keto brownie recipe, you can eat them plain or top them with keto ice cream, add nuts or berries to the batter. You can even add chocolate chips for more chocolatey goodness. All that amazingness without the guilt of all the carbs, keto perfection right here!
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after making these keto brownies:
“We all loved these brownies and not a single one of the kids asked if they were keto, so that’s a big win in my book! These have a great flavor, especially once they sit for a bit. They are chocolaty, chewy, and the perfect brownie! You’ll never guess they’re sugar-free!”