The Best Keto Brownies (The Secret Ingredient Makes Them Rich & Creamy!)
These keto brownies will fool even the pickiest of eaters in your family.
We love sharing yummy keto desserts, and this one is SO good! I have literally been in the kitchen for days trying to come up with the perfect low-carb brownie for all of us Keto eaters. We don’t need to settle for a flat, blah tasting brownie, RIGHT!? Well, I finally created that brownie everyone has been asking for.
This brownie hits all the notes from the thickness to the rich and creamy chocolate. Most importantly, where I found a lot of brownies lacking, the creaminess! After many attempts, and a lot were coming up with a texture issue, I found the perfect recipe.
The key to the creaminess is the one and only AVOCADO!
Yes, the avocado that is too ripened on the counter, is the perfect magic ingredient for this brownie recipe. Finally, a brownie that tastes just like a sugar-loaded high carb brownie but without all the junk.
- Make sure you have sifted the almond flour or purchase ultra-fine almond flour. This helps with the graininess texture.
- Let’s talk avocados! Remember those brown bananas, and instead of throwing them in the trash, you made banana bread? Well, you now can do that keto-style with super ripe avocados! Don’t throw out that browned avocado. You’ll want to use the avocado which will give you that creaminess you are needing to create a yummy keto brownie.
- Let the brownies completely cool off before diving in, or at least try too.
- I love adding walnuts or pecans to the top of the brownie before baking. That’s totally optional, though.
- I recommend using an 8×8 baking pan to get a thicker brownie.
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
This low-carb brownie recipe is perfectly thick, super chocolatey, and incredibly creamy due to adding an avocado!
Don’t be alarmed by the high total carb count!
Fiber and erythritol (the main ingredient in Swerve) do not affect blood sugar in the same way that regular carbs do, so we’ve subtracted them from the total carb count. You’ll see that the net carbs are much lower once you remove the sugar alcohols and fiber.
Let’s all praise the AVOCADO!
Thanks to this magical fruit, these brownies are next level! Keto baked good recipes always get a bad rap for being too dry and grainy, well this recipe is a game-changer!
I cannot get over how deliciously smooth and moist these brownies are! They hit the spot without needing a gallon of milk to try to swallow them down. They are rich with chocolatey goodness without the guilt of all the carbs in traditional brownies. Try to have just one, I dare you.
Also, you must try our recipe for the best Keto Pecan Pie!