Easy Keto Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Calling all chocolate lovers!
Boy, have I created a surprise for you! A simple, rich, and creamy easy keto chocolate fudge recipe. I know, I know, you have tried all of the “best” fudge recipes hoping to fill that void, but this one is it! I have tested and tested this fudge more times than I can count to make sure I provided the best recipe for you.
This simple keto dessert recipe only uses three ingredients and can be made in the microwave or stove-top in under 5 minutes. I can get this made before the kids get home from school, hide it, and they will never know anything about it. 😆
Creamy coconut milk goodness!
In this recipe, I have used our keto sweetened condensed milk as one of the ingredients, and it makes this easy keto chocolate fudge recipe over-the-top delicious! It uses coconut milk as the secret ingredient to keep it oh so low carb.
Hip Tips for making the best keto chocolate fudge:
- If you like fudge topped with nuts, you can opt to add pecans or chopped walnuts before the fudge cools.
- If microwaving, make sure you are heating up your chocolate and condensed milk in 30-second intervals to avoid scorching.
- Place parchment paper in the pan to make clean up a breeze. Also, you can add clips to the side to hold up the paper.
- If you’re running short on time and you’ve placed the fudge in the pan, feel free to pop your pan in the freezer until it is set. Then lift out the parchment paper and cut the fudge into bite-size pieces.
- Store in a sealed container for up to five days.
Keto Chocolate Fudge
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 2 MINUTES
cook time: 2 MINUTES
total time: 4 MINUTES
Simple, rich, and creamy keto chocolate fudge with three ingredients and done in under five minutes.
My team member, Jenna, gave this recipe a test for me, and here’s what she had to say:
“This fudge is delicious and has a great flavor and consistency! I just love the keto condensed milk recipe, what a great way to make it by using coconut milk as one of the ingredients, it really makes this recipe work. Who knew low carb fudge could taste so good!?”
So… when you’re feeling like you need a quick keto dessert, let this be your new go to. I mean who doesn’t love fudge? 😋