Keto Banana Pudding Cheesecake (Just 3 Net Carbs Per Slice)
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Calling all cheesecake lovers!😋
If you’re like me, any keto cheesecake is a home run dessert, but adding fruit flavor takes it to another level. Yes, you heard me right – fruit on keto! To do this and keep the carbs super low, I used one of the best banana extracts I’ve ever tasted and it absolutely gives a true banana flavor without all the added carbs.
A real crowd pleaser!
I cannot get over how much this cheesecake tastes just like banana pudding all while being keto-friendly. This is definitely going to be one of my new go-to low carb desserts as my family really enjoyed it. I love it when I can make something that even non-keto peeps really like!
Here are a few recipe tips to keep in mind when making keto banana pudding cheesecake:
- Let cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs come to room temperature. This will give you a consistent texture throughout your cheesecake.
- Place your springform cheesecake pan in a water bath! Most cheesecakes are made with eggs, therefore, adding your pan to the water bath allows the cake to bake evenly and properly rise. The water bath provides a humid and contained area which helps the cheesecake rise slowly to give you that height without all the cracks.
- Avoid opening that oven! Opening the oven creates temperature changes which can cause your cheesecake to crack.
Keto Banana Pudding Cheesecake
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
This creamy cheesecake is packed with fruity banana flavors with a sweetened almond flour crust.
- 3- 8oz. cream cheese bars, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 3/4 to 1 cup Swerve granular (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons banana extract
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- Dollop of whipped cream
- Thin banana slices
Note: I topped my keto banana cheesecake with a thin slice of banana which is about 2.4 carbs per slice. Topping the bananas on the cheesecake is completely optional and not factored in to the nutritional values above.
Fruit flavors on keto? YES!
Sometimes you gotta get creative when you’re living the keto life so you can still enjoy your favorite flavors. This recipe really shines thanks to this OliveNation pure banana extract! Try it and let me know what you think.
My team member, Jenna, gave this recipe a test for me, and here’s what she had to say:
“Wow! The banana pudding flavor is spot on in this recipe! I’m a huge cheesecake fanatic and this yummy dessert really hit the spot. My kids asked for seconds, and I gotta confess that I ate two pieces while taking pictures. Shhh, don’t tell anyone! I could not get enough of the delicious banana flavor and that crust, OMG it’s perfect!” 😊 – Jenna