Have You Tried Our 2-Ingredient Cheese Waffle Keto Snacks Yet?
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Keto snacking is simplified with our addicting cheese waffle snacks!
Easy keto snacks are the best!
Have you seen all of the viral recipes lately on social media using the Dash Mini Waffle Maker? With only a few simple ingredients, you can make delicious crunchy cheese waffles in minutes. Now that’s my kind of snack! 😋
I spotted this video from Good Eats With Rose on Tik Tok, and she cleverly combined two simple ingredients together to create the ultimate keto fried pickle cheese waffle recipe. I ran to my fridge and grabbed some pickles and shredded cheese to try out this recipe ASAP!
I couldn’t help myself and took it a step further by making a few variations of these keto cheese waffles: the original pickles & cheese, Monterey Jack & jalapeño cheddar, and cheddar bacon. Variety is the spice of life so why not! 😋
Tips for making 2-ingredient crunchy cheese waffles in the Dash Mini Waffle Maker:
- The Dash Mini Waffle Maker is one of the most in-demand small kitchen appliances right now and sells out quite often. Grab one online from Target or Amazon.
- Many of the videos I’ve seen show someone spraying the waffle maker with cooking spray, but I’ve found that I end up with a crispier texture by skipping this step. The cheese produces enough fat that it will not stick to the waffle maker.
- Be patient! This is a quick process, but to get that deliciously crunchy texture, you’ll need to leave it in longer than a normal waffle. I suggest leaving it in for at least 3 minutes, then check to see if it is done to your liking.
Cheesy Waffle Snacks
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 1 MINUTES
cook time: 3 MINUTES
total time: 4 MINUTES
With just a mini waffle maker, shredded cheese, and yummy add-ins, you can make these tasty & crunchy keto snacks!
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 slices no sugar added dill pickles (I used hamburger-style chips)
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño, diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
This simple cheese waffle recipe is almost TOO good!
The only negative thing I could think of about this simple keto recipe is the fact that it is so dang good that I couldn’t just eat one. I ended up making six of the crunchy cheese waffles and ate them all. Oops!
I made a batch for my boys to enjoy when they got home from school, too. I loved being able to serve them a delicious snack that wasn’t packed with a bunch of sugar!
Next time you’re looking around thinking you have nothing to throw together, you might be surprised what you can make in your Dash mini waffle maker – like these irresistible cheese crisps!