Keto Thin Mints (Girl Scout Cookies Copycat)
Who can say no to keto cookies, especially when they look like these?! 😋
Missing out on those delicious Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookies? Then you need to try these magical keto cookies you can enjoy without worrying about loads of sugar!
My goal in this recipe was to create a wafer-like texture rather than creating a soft cookie center in order to stay true to traditional Thin Mints cookies.
If you love Thin Mints cookies, prepare to be amazed at how much this keto version tastes just like the real thing! Plus, they’re actually pretty easy to make, have only 1 net carb per two cookies, and will impress even the non-keto eaters in your family—I know they fooled mine!
- I am a fan of the bold flavor of dark chocolate but like to mix in some semi-sweet chips to balance out the flavor. These are the most affordable no-sugar-added keto chocolate chips I have found.
- You’ll see I used salted butter in my recipe but unsalted would work just fine. It’s all a matter of personal preference!
- I love using these cookie cutters with a safety grip making them perfect for kiddos. You can flip the scalloped edge to use the side with a nice clean circle shape (which is what I used for these little cookies). If you do not have a round cookie cutter, you can also use a small glass to achieve the same circle cut-out shape.
- To avoid sticking, roll out the dough between two pieces of parchment paper. It eliminates the need to add extra flour when rolling.
- If the dough is sticking or too delicate to move when trying to transfer the cookie sheet, try freezing the rolled out dough for 1 hour, and then cutting out the circles.
Keto Thin Mints Cookies
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES
cook time: 8 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 23 MINUTES
Crisp, mint chocolate wafer cookies coated in rich chocolate that taste nearly identical to Girl Scout Thin Mints.
Chocolate Wafer Cookie:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Swerve granular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup no sugar added chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
This Thin Mint cookie is just too perfect!
Enjoy this minty sweet treat next time you need your Girl Scout cookie fix—just try not to eat the whole batch! 😆
Love the classics? Try these Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies.