DIY Skippy P.B. Bites — Seriously Addictive Keto-Friendly Peanut Butter Balls
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Peanut butter is basically heaven.
How lucky are we that peanut butter is keto-friendly and undoubtedly DELICIOUS! I swear to you, these keto peanut butter balls are SO easy to make, and at all only 4 net carbs, they taste way better than Skippy brand P.B. Bites (which come in at a whopping 14 net carbs per serving) to make a delicious keto-friendly dessert.
Hallelujah, happy dance for these keto peanut butter balls! 😍
If you’re feeling frisky, roll them in one of my faves:
- Powdered erythritol & unsweetened cocoa powder blend (1:1 ratio, 1 tablespoon of each is more than enough per batch)
- Coconut flakes (with no added sugar)
- Crushed peanuts (I like to use dry roasted)
Simply roll your already shaped peanut butter balls in the topping just before you pop them in the freezer to set up. Delish!
DIY Skippy P.B. Bites
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
These keto-friendly peanut butter balls are seriously addictive and so easy to make!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy, no added sugar (I use Adams No-Stir)
- 1/4 cup grass fed whey protein powder w/ no added sugar, vanilla (I use Bodylogix Natural Whey)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter powder (I use PBfit)
- 1/4 cup erythritol, granular or your preferred granular sweetener (I use Lakanto, Golden)
Four ingredients, four simple steps
In less than an hour, a mouthful of paradise awaits you.
Check out my preferred products for these Keto Peanut Butter Balls: