Keto Dill Pickle Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
If you love that tangy, salty dill pickle taste, consider making flavorful dill pickle chicken wings brined in dill pickle juice! Next time you’re done with a jar of pickles, don’t toss the juice, and instead, make some tasty chicken wings!
They taste so delicious without overdoing it with the pickle flavor, I promise! In fact, salt & vinegar wings are one of my favorites to order at restaurants, so I immediately knew I’d love this unique dill pickle chicken wing flavor idea!
Making chicken wings in the air fryer is so easy and always turns out the BEST!
I love how crispy and yummy the skin gets when cooking wings using an air fryer, so I pretty much make wings only using that method. You can of course make them in the oven, so I’ve included cooking instructions for both.
Here are a few recipe tips when making dill pickle chicken wings:
- If you have the time to brine overnight, they’ll be a stronger pickle flavor. I marinated mine for about 5 hours, and the pickle flavor was definitely there, yet subtle.
- Did you know you can purchase just pickle juice? Also, if you have leftover juice, try out these homemade dill pickle popsicles!
- Forget to thaw your chicken wings? No worries! You can easily and safely thaw them in the microwave by using the thaw button and setting it to 2 pounds weight.
- Don’t forget to dip your dill pickle wings in ranch or blue cheese dressing! Here’s a wonderful homemade keto ranch dip to consider.
Keto Dill Pickle Air Fryer Chicken Wings
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 HOURS
cook time: 28 MINUTES
total time: 5 HOURS 28 MINUTES
Brine chicken wings in pickle juice for a tangy flavor, and cook them using an air fryer for homemade crispy wings!
- 2 pounds raw chicken wings, thawed
- about 1 cup pickle juice from the jar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
These dill pickle wings didn’t last long around here!
They are so YUM! If you are a fan of dill pickles, for sure add these wings to the list of recipes to make soon. My family definitely enjoyed them, and I bet yours will too.