Dill Pickle Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
These marinated dill pickle chicken wings make a tangy & crispy snack!
If you love that tangy, salty dill pickle taste, consider making flavorful dill pickle chicken wings brined in dill pickle juice! Next time you’re done with a jar of pickles, don’t toss the juice, and instead, make some flavorful chicken wings!
They taste so delicious without overdoing it with the pickle flavor, I promise! In fact, salt & vinegar wings are one of my favorites to order at restaurants, so I immediately knew I’d love this unique dill pickle chicken wing flavor idea!
Making chicken wings in the air fryer is so easy and always turns out the BEST!
I love how crispy and yummy the skin gets when cooking wings using an air fryer, so I pretty much make wings only using that method. You can of course make them in the oven, so I’ve included cooking instructions for both.
Dill Pickle Chicken Wings
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 HOURS
cook time: 28 MINUTES
total time: 5 HOURS 28 MINUTES
Brine chicken wings in pickle juice for a tangy flavor, and cook them using an air fryer for homemade crispy wings!
- 12 raw party chicken wings, thawed (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup pickle juice from the jar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Here are a few recipe tips when making dill pickle chicken wings:
- If you have the time to brine overnight, they’ll be a stronger pickle flavor. I marinated mine for about 5 hours, and the pickle flavor was definitely there, yet subtle.
- Did you know you can purchase just pickle juice? Also, if you have leftover juice, try out these homemade dill pickle popsicles!
- Forget to thaw your chicken wings? No worries! You can easily and safely thaw them in the microwave by using the thaw button and setting it to 2 pounds weight.
- Don’t forget to dip your dill pickle wings in ranch or blue cheese dressing! Here’s a wonderful homemade keto ranch dip to consider.
These dill pickle wings didn’t last long around here!
They are so YUM! If you are a fan of dill pickles, for sure add these wings to the list of recipes to make soon. My family definitely enjoyed them, and I bet yours will too.