Best Keto Ham & Cheese Sliders – Easy Party Appetizer!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Keto ham and cheese sliders topped with a buttery mustard glaze make for a winning keto appetizer.
In the mood for some low carb sliders?
You’ve gotta make these delicious keto ham and cheese sliders ASAP—they’re the perfect party appetizer and are guaranteed to earn you the royal treatment from family and friends! They are inspired by this super popular (but carb-filled) version on Hip2save.com, but don’t worry – I’m sharing a way you can make them keto-friendly.
The keto rolls really make this meal!
We will be making a batch of these easy keto sweet dinner rolls first, then adding deli ham and Swiss cheese to make melted sliders. My favorite part is the buttery poppy seed mustard glaze that gets baked on top and caramelizes nicely for lots of added flavor.
Keto Ham and Cheese Sliders
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 37 MINUTES
total time: 47 MINUTES
Low-carb sliders stuffed with ham & cheese, topped with a buttery mustard glaze.
For the sweet rolls:
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener
- 3 eggs (1 for egg wash)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
For the sliders:
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon liquid aminos or Tamari
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 10 thin slices of deli ham (about 4 oz.)
- 5 slices of Swiss cheese
Hip tips for making outstanding keto ham and cheese sliders:
- The keto sweet rolls are pretty easy to make. However, do note that the almond flour dough can get a little sticky so use some oil on your hands to roll it into balls. Check out the original recipe here for even more tips on making them.
- I am using deli ham and Swiss cheese, but I also love provolone cheese as an alternative option. You can pick any deli meat and cheese combination you enjoy, but when using ham, be sure to pick one that doesn’t have honey or added sugar.
- I thought it was easiest to use a basting silicone brush to brush on the buttery poppy seed topping, but you could always improvise with a spoon and spread it around on top.
Oh my… these ham and cheese poppy seed sliders are so TASTY!
If you’re missing bread and sandwiches while following keto, this recipe is a great low-carb alternative! They are like pillows of melted cheese and ham heaven that are sure to be a hit with any keto or even non-keto eaters.
My family really loved everything about this recipe, from how easy it is to the final yummy result. Enjoy!
My Hip Sidekick Chelsey also made these keto ham and cheese sliders, and here’s what she had to say about them: