Keto Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Fat Bombs Recipe
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these keto cheesecake fat bombs!
Whether you need a little after dinner keto dessert or maybe just an afternoon pick-me-up, these keto fat bombs are just for you. From the creamy dark chocolate to the luscious cream cheese filling, these treats seem to deliver just the right amount of sweetness!
If you enjoy creamy cheesecake, but don’t want to indulge in an entire slice, these cheesecake fat bombs are a MUST MAKE! They are quick to whip up, they store well when refrigerated (or even frozen!), and they are perfect for sharing. I love the idea of bringing them to a dinner party as a hostess gift and/or to share with friends.
Keto Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Fat Bombs
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
These creamy cheesecake fat bombs dipped in smooth dark chocolate will satisfy any sweet tooth craving and have just 1 net carb per serving!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 5 tablespoons grass-fed butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Swerve granular
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Lily's dark chocolate chips (or other keto-friendly chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional: for smoother chocolate)
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Fat bombs can be stored in an air-tight container for up to one week in the fridge. You can also freeze these if you are making them ahead of time and they can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.
- You can add any flavor to your fat bombs! I like to add 1-2 teaspoons of flavoring per batch and my favorite flavor to add is peppermint. It literally makes these fat bombs taste just like a peppermint patty. So good!
- When making the melted chocolate, be sure that it is completely creamy and melted. You can do this by placing the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwaving in 20-second intervals until completely melted. If your chocolate is not warm enough, you will know because it will harden quickly once you dip your frozen fat bomb in it. If this does happen, just place your chocolate back in the microwave for another 20 seconds.
The next time you are having a sweet craving, give these a try or try out our other Fat Bombs recipes including Reese’s Flavored Fat Bombs, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs, Cookies & Cream Fat Bombs and/or Red Velvet Fat Bombs! Enjoy!
Is it OK to have a keto-friendly dessert every day? We’ve got the answers here!