The Easiest Keto Ravioli You’ll Ever Make (And It’s So Good!)
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you miss pasta on the keto diet, this keto ravioli is for you!
Ravioli without the pasta! Say what?! 😯
Oh, keto, I love you so, but sometimes I really do miss pasta. Even though there are more and more keto pasta alternatives launching, they don’t always quite hit the spot. And that’s where our easy peasy keto ravioli recipe comes in…
In the video above, Collin shows just how easy it truly is to make this keto ravioli!
This delicious low-carb dish has all the ravioli flavor you love without all the added carbs. My family practically asks me to make this meal every day, it’s THAT good! 😋
What’s more impressive is the minimal ingredients list required to make keto ravioli. The “pasta” portion is simply slices of provolone cheese with some jazzed-up Italian sausage in the middle, topped with Rao’s marinara.
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 4 MINUTES
total time: 19 MINUTES
Delicious low-carb ravioli made with provolone cheese in place of traditional pasta.
- 24 slices provolone cheese
- 1 pound Italian ground sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Rao's Marinara
Hip tips for making our easy keto ravioli:
- This can get a little sticky so it’s best to line your baking sheet with parchment paper to keep the ravioli from sticking.
- Is provolone cheese not your favorite? Give this recipe a try with other sliced cheese such as Swiss, or Pepper Jack for a spicer ravioli.
- Hip2Keto Nicole shared a great idea to reduce the size and make the “binding” process easier. Put a slightly smaller portion of sausage filling on one side of the melted cheese slice, fold the other side over and seal, and you’ll have a pierogi size/style ravioli!
Pasta night is back on, even in a keto household!
We’re so impressed with this keto ravioli hack, and who could say no to a dish with so much cheese!? 🧀 Even your non-keto friends and family will be sneaking away to grab a few more while you’re not looking.
I hope that your entire family loves this delicious keto ravioli recipe as much as mine did. Enjoy!
My team member, Jenna, gave this keto ravioli recipe a test for me, and here’s what she had to say:
“This recipe is completely brilliant! The melted cheese stuffed and covered in mozzarella totally tasted like homemade ravioli, I’m seriously shocked! I’m adding this yummy dinner to my weekly rotation for sure.” – Jenna
Need more great keto dinner ideas? We’ve got ya covered!