These Crunchy Air Fryer Fried Pickles are Delicious & Keto-Friendly
Love snacking on dill pickles?
These keto-friendly crunchy air fryer fried pickles are LEGIT! They are SO CRUNCHY, satisfying, and simple to whip up using the air fryer. Wonder which secret ingredient makes them crunch? Pork rind crumbs! This is a smart low carb hack that makes breading both fantastic and keto compliant.
Top recipe tips when making air fryer fried pickles:
- A really important tip for getting these super crispy is to spray them before cooking with a little oil using an oil mister.
- If you’re thinking of adding a dipping sauce, try them with our homemade keto ranch dressing. YUM!
Keto Crunchy Air Fryer Fried Pickles
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 6 MINUTES
total time: 21 MINUTES
These keto-friendly air fried pickles turn out so crispy and delicious!
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 16 dill pickle slices
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon olive oil cooking spray
We love these pickles!
My family gobbled these right up! These fried pickles are the perfect low carb, briny snack. They are a must-try air fryer recipe idea that I know your family will enjoy!