Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
This easy Mexican-inspired dish is sure to be a hit!
Make our delicious keto Buffalo chicken taquitos by replacing traditional corn tortillas with crispy cheese shells (a fun variation of these one ingredient keto taco shells)! Plus, you’ll appreciate how simple this recipe is. I love that you can use leftover rotisserie chicken for this or shred leftover chicken breast meat.
Hip Recipe Tips:
- If you love the bold flavor of buffalo wing sauce, you’ll love this choice as a delicious mix-in! If not, consider another flavor like keto-friendly BBQ sauce, or even taco-spiced shredded chicken or beef.
- Different brands of cheese can affect the end flavor which is why we loved using a Mexican-blend for these shells.
- These would be yummy dipped in our homemade keto ranch dip!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 6 MINUTES
total time: 16 MINUTES
Shredded cheese is melted in the oven for the delicious shells of these Buffalo chicken taquitos!
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded chicken, cooked
- 1/4 cup buffalo chicken wing sauce
- fresh chopped cilantro (optional garnish)
What a great snack or appetizer or main dish!
Our keto Buffalo chicken taquitos are so yummy, even if you’re not eating low carb or keto! They turn out crispy and so full of flavor. Even with their smaller size, you’ll be shocked at how filling they are.
You can pair them with a side salad for an easy weeknight meal. Enjoy!