Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This easy Mexican-inspired dish is sure to be a hit!
Make our delicious keto Buffalo chicken taquitos by replacing traditional corn tortillas with crispy cheese shells (a fun variation of these one ingredient keto taco shells)! Plus, you’ll appreciate how simple this recipe is. I love that you can use leftover rotisserie chicken for this or shred leftover chicken breast meat.
Hip tips for making these Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos:
- If you love the bold flavor of buffalo wing sauce, you’ll love this choice as a delicious mix-in! If not, consider another flavor like keto-friendly BBQ sauce, or even taco-spiced shredded chicken or beef.
- Different types of cheese can affect the end flavor of your taquito wraps, which is why we recommend using a Mexican blend of shredded cheese for these shells. There are other types that may work as well. Just be sure to choose a low-moisture cheese that hardens when you bake it, like cheddar.
- When preparing your shells, do your best to make sure that you’re using a thin layer of cheese and forming your circles into a uniform size – about six inches in diameter. That way, they’ll all be finished baking at about the same time.
- These would be yummy dunked into a keto-friendly dip. Try our homemade keto ranch dip or homemade guacamole!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 6 MINUTES
total time: 16 MINUTES
Shredded cheese is melted in the oven for the delicious shells of these Buffalo chicken taquitos!
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded chicken, cooked
- 1/4 cup buffalo chicken wing sauce
- fresh chopped cilantro (optional garnish)
What a great snack, appetizer, or main dish!
Our keto Buffalo chicken taquitos are so yummy, even if you’re not eating low carb or keto! They turn out crispy and so full of flavor. Even with their smaller size, you’ll be shocked at how filling they are.
You can serve them up as a fun after-school snack, as a hot appetizer, or pair them with a side salad for an easy weeknight meal. Enjoy!