Get Your Crunch on With Sour Cream & Chive Keto Crackers
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
A crispy keto cracker that will have you reaching for more!
This sour cream and chive keto cracker recipe is so delicious that I’ve already made two batches. Finally, a low-carb cracker that is full of flavor and has an actual crunch to it!
It’s the perfect keto snack when you want to grab something to take with you on the go.
I love a keto recipe that is super simple and required minimal ingredients. Now you can make delicious and crunchy keto crackers at home – and have yourself a handful for only 1 net carb!
Don’t get me wrong, I sure do love Whisps but they can get costly, plus, let’s face it, not a whole lot comes in the bag. Even better, you can make as many of these crackers as you want for under $10, and I personally think they taste better too!
Tips for making the best sour cream & chive keto crackers:
- To crush the sliced almonds, I used a food processor and just pulsed them two times. You can also gently place them in the palm of your hand and squeeze slightly. The goal is to break the fine almond slices just a bit. Once crushed, the almonds should be similar in size to whole oats, certainly NOT a fine meal.
- I love the flavor that these keto crackers hold, but if you would like to try out your own seasoning then consider adding taco seasoning or your favorite keto-friendly seasoning! There is no wrong way to season these crackers.
- I would recommend using freshly grated Parmesan cheese, but if you’re in a pinch pre-shredded Parmesan cheese will work as well. I will say the pre-shredded Parmesan cheese should be baked just a little longer, about 3 minutes more.
Sour Cream & Chive Keto Crackers
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Delicious sour cream & chive keto crackers packed with crunch, and made with parmesan cheese and a few simple ingredients!
- 10 oz. parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1 cup sliced almonds, crushed in a food processor
Sour Cream & Chive Seasoning:
- 2 tablespoons dried milk
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit sweetener
Get your crunch on!
There’s nothing better than biting into a snack that packs a crunch, and these keto crackers sure do deliver it. I love using them to combine with our yummy keto dips like pimento cheese, spinach artichoke, or our everything but the bagel seasoning cheese ball! YUMMO!
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after making these sour cream & chives keto crackers:
“I’m already a huge fan of our parmesan almond crackers, and these sour cream and chive crackers are totally tasty too! I love this new twist on a classic flavor, it’s just so dang good! I love the fun addition of the sour cream and onion flavor, and using the dried milk is brilliant. These are awesome and I give them two thumbs up!”