Keto No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are a Peanut Butter Lover’s Dream Come True
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Delicious keto no-bake cookies made with ChocZero Peanut Butter Baking Chips! 🤤
If you love peanut butter, these keto no-bake peanut butter cookies are for you.
Think of these cookies as an explosion of peanut butter flavor. 🥜 They are wonderfully tasty cookies and especially peanut buttery because we used the new ChocZero Peanut Butter Baking Chips! Using a mix of both melted chips and some whole ones along with natural crunchy peanut butter, these no-bake cookies are a blend of rich peanut butter perfection. 🙌
The best part? These keto no-bake peanut butter cookies are so easy to make. No-bakes are the best! It’s so nice to not have to turn the oven on in the summer heat.
To make these cookies keto, and to obtain a similar texture as oatmeal, this recipe uses golden flaxseed meal and finely shredded coconut flakes. Traditional no-bakes are made with oatmeal, which is not keto. You wouldn’t think ground flaxseed would taste so good in a cookie, but it adds the perfect texture to these and you can’t even tell it’s there.
Tips for making the most amazing keto no-bake peanut butter cookies:
- Make sure the peanut butter mixture is cooled before you add it to the coconut-flaxseed-peanut butter baking chip mixture, otherwise you’ll melt all of the chips. Having the whole baking chips in the cookies adds great texture and flavor.
- Finely shredded dried coconut is sometimes called desiccated coconut. You can also use regular unsweetened shredded coconut if that’s all you can find or prefer a crunchier coconut texture.
- If you want to make the whole batch chocolate-peanut butter flavor, add 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the peanut butter mixture. If you want to make half the batch peanut butter and half chocolate, separate out 1 cup of the peanut butter mixture and 1 1/4 cups of the coconut-flaxseed-peanut butter baking chip mixture. Then add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the 1 cup of the peanut butter mixture and follow the original recipe directions.
Keto Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
Delicious keto no-bake cookies made with ChocZero Peanut Butter Baking Chips, natural crunchy peanut butter, finely shredded coconut, and golden flaxseed meal.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, full-fat
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter, crunchy
- 3 tablespoons keto confectioners sweetener
- 1 cup ChocZero Peanut Butter Baking Chips, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1 1/3 cup finely shredded (desiccated or dried) coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-4 tablespoons cocoa powder (optional)
Sweet, simple, and so delicious!
These keto no-bake peanut butter cookies are almost like a cross between a fat bomb and coconut macaroons. 🤤 Fair warning, they are addicting and rich!
They even make a great breakfast cookie if you enjoy something sweet first thing in the morning.
My Hip sidekick Jen made these keto no-bake cookies and here’s what she had to say:
“If I could only use one word to describe this treat, it would be decadent! This indulgent sweet is rich and peanut buttery smooth. These remind me of the no-bake cookies that my grandma made. Both versions – peanut butter or peanut butter chocolate taste awesome! I also love that I don’t have to heat up my kitchen to make these. This is a keto winner!”