Keto Apricot Glazed Party Meatballs – Sweet & Savory!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Sweet and savory with a touch of spicy. This flavor threesome makes a mighty meatball!
This keto sweet and savory party meatball Crockpot slow-cooker recipe is the perfect party pleaser. Kiddos and grownups both dig ’em! Best of all, you can make the meatballs ahead of time and focus on other tasks while they simmer in the slow cooker awaiting their big debut.
My five-year-old ate 15 of these meatballs in a single sitting before I had to cut her off. 😬
No joke! Double the recipe batch if you’re serving a crowd. Trust me, you’ll be everybody’s BFF if you do. Seriously, who doesn’t love a good meatball?
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Not a fan of Splenda-sweetened items? Try this highly-rated Nature’s Hollow Sugar-Free Jam. It’s sweetened with a xylitol/erythritol blend and has only 2 net carbs per serving.
- You could also try popular AlternaSweets, Sweet & Smokey BBQ Sauce. It’s sweetened with both stevia and erythritol and has 4 net carbs per serving.
Keto Apricot Glazed Party Meatballs
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 3 HOURS
total time: 3 HOURS 20 MINUTES
Sweet and savory with a touch spicy—these little meatballs make a big statement in this recipe!
For the Meatballs:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (I use 85/15)
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 3 tablespoons onions, very finely diced
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
For the Glaze:
- 1/2 cup Smuckers Sugar Free Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free BBQ Sauce, Original (I use G Hughes, Traditional Sugar Free BBQ Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2-3 teaspoons chili garlic sauce, depending on your spicy meter (found in Asian section of grocery store)
Need another party dish idea? Check out all of our keto appetizers!