Pull-Apart Keto Pizza Rolls – Easy to Make & Delicious!
Love gooey appetizers? Then you’ll love these pull-apart keto pizza rolls!
Who doesn’t love pizza… especially an easy recipe for pull-apart keto pizza rolls. This is an amazingly delicious appetizer that you can take to parties or serve it up as a snack for the fam.
No one will even know it’s keto because of all the cheesy goodness.
This keto pull-apart pizza recipe is extremely versatile!
This batch is made with pepperoni, fresh basil, and Italian blend shredded cheese. We highly recommend making our easy keto marinara sauce to dip them in. So incredibly good (and easy to make!).
You can customize your pull-apart keto pizza rolls to your taste buds by using any toppings of your choice! You could even end up having this as a meal, but you’ll probably want to double the recipe if serving this to the whole family. A pesto and chicken version of this pull-apart pizza roll recipe would be yummy as well, or even a ham and swiss cheese variation! YUM!
The process of making the pull-apart keto pizza rolls is pretty easy and consists of making a quick fathead dough, rolling it into small balls, and then place the dough balls in a bundt pan with the toppings. When it’s done cooking, you’ll end up with heavenly bite-sized balls of pizza!
The secret to maintaining individual bites is to roll dough balls in the Parmesan cheese to keep them from sticking together too much after baking.
Tips for making the best pull-apart keto pizza rolls:
- Make sure to grease your bundt pan well or use a silicone one!
- Loosen the edges of the pizza rolls with a spoon or knife before removing them from the bundt pan.
- Mix it up! Try using cheddar cheese, mozzarella, or aged parmesan cheese. Add in all your favorite pizza toppings like sausage, olives, onions, peppers, jalapeños, or mushrooms. Just sauté your veggies first to help remove some of the moisture.
- If you have any leftover grated parmesan from rolling the dough balls in, add it to the top!
Pull-Apart Keto Pizza Rolls
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
This mouth-watering pull-apart pizza will become your new family favorite recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz. pepperoni slices, cut into quarters if needed
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese (or whatever cheese you prefer)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced into strips (optional)
Such a fun way to enjoy keto pizza!
This won’t last long once it’s on the table, plus it’s simple to make and delicious too! Who doesn’t want cheesy pizza bread?!
My Hip sidekick Jen tried out this recipe and here’s what she had to say:
“The recipe is easy, flavorful, and filling!! This bread is delicious and the flavors blend really well together! The fresh basil really puts this one over the top. Pull apart bread is perfect to make and share with family (or friends) while playing games! It’s fun when everyone is pulling off pieces and enjoying this together.”
Craving more pizza? Check out this chicken pizza crust!