This Keto Peanut Butter Pie is Absolute Perfection
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Our perfect keto peanut butter pie is pure decadence for all you peanut butter lovers!
Be careful, this keto peanut butter pie is addicting.
Okay you guys, I’m not exaggerating when I say this pie is addicting. One bite and you’re done for, it’s THAT good. If you’re a peanut butter lover, this pie is for you!
This keto peanut butter pie didn’t last long in my house. I caught my husband sneaking a piece with his coffee and then later eating it for a snack. The rich peanut butter filling with the flakey almond flour crust, topped with keto chocolate chips and peanut butter crumbs, YUM!
The flavors of this keto peanut butter pie are so good, no one will be able to tell that it’s a low carb dessert. The filling is made with cream cheese, natural creamy peanut butter, whipped cream, keto confectioners sweetener, salt, and vanilla. I love the mousse-like texture of the cream cheese, peanut butter, whipped cream combo. It’s perfection.
And don’t forget the peanut butter “crumbs” as part of the topping. The crumbs are just peanut butter mixed with keto confectioners sweetener to form a thick paste-like texture. You then pinch off small crumbs and sprinkle them on top of the pie. So smart, right?!
I got the idea from a chocolate peanut butter pie that my grandma always made growing up. It was, of course, made with processed peanut butter, like Jiff and regular powdered sugar, but I was able to adapt it for our sugar-free version. And you know I never skimp out when there’s an opportunity to add no sugar added chocolate chips! 🤤
Tips for making the best Keto Peanut Butter Pie:
- Use a natural, smooth peanut butter. Natural peanut butter doesn’t have any added sugars so that helps keep the carb count low. It also has more of a real peanut butter taste to me. I prefer to get the kind where you have to stir in the oil but you could use a no-stir natural peanut butter as long as it doesn’t have any added sugars.
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature. That will make it easier to blend together with the peanut butter.
- Make sure you let the almond flour crust cool before you add in the peanut butter filling.
- This pie tastes best chilled. Let it chill for two to three hours in the fridge or about an hour in the freezer before serving. Leftovers (if you have any!) are good for five days in the fridge or three months in the freezer.
Keto Peanut Butter Pie
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
Rich filling made with peanut butter, cream cheese, and whipped cream in an almond flour crust, topped with sugar-free chocolate chips and peanut butter crumbs.
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup natural, smooth peanut butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature/softened
- 1/2 cup keto confectioners sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
This one’s for you, peanut butter lovers!
I hope you love this keto peanut butter pie as much as I do! It’s super easy to make and hardly takes any hands-on time. It honestly probably takes longer to make the crust than it does the filling. 😂 And the hardest part is just waiting for it to chill! So go make this pie and let me know what you think.
Here’s what my Hip sidekick Chelsey thought of this recipe:
“This peanut butter pie is super good, however, it’s very rich so be ready with something to drink! My family isn’t keto and they still devoured their pieces! It’s super easy to make and I love the crust, you could definitely use it for any pie you’re making whether you’re keto or not. Plus, the chocolate chips are the perfect topping!”
Try out our Keto Key Lime Pie with Salted Pecan Crust next!