Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies (Less Than 2 Net Carbs Per Cookie)
Is your Santa keto? 🎅🏻
Kick off the holiday baking season with none other than a festive keto white chocolate macadamia nut cookie recipe. These crispy outside, chewy inside cookies are what low carb dessert dreams are made of!
I love when I can fill the counter up with a variety of cookies that leave me with no guilt during the holiday season. It feels almost sinful to sink my teeth into these sweet circles full of macadamia nut chunks and silky white chocolate chips.
You really can have your favorites without cheating on keto!
Hip tips for making the best keto macadamia nut cookies:
- It’s crucial to allow cookie dough to chill for at least two hours, if not overnight, and sit at room temp for 10 minutes before baking. This will help the cookies from becoming flat disks and cook evenly throughout.
- I love, love, love using ChocZero products when I’m baking. In this recipe, I used their maple pecan syrup and white chocolate chips! Grab them for less by using our exclusive promo code HIP2KETO at checkout for 10% off!
- You can pre-make cookie dough, form into disks, and place them in the freezer until you are ready to use them. Perfect when making ahead for the holidays!
Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 2 HOURS 20 MINUTES
cook time: 12 MINUTES
total time: 2 HOURS 32 MINUTES
These keto-friendly cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and packed full of crunchy macadamia nuts and ChocZero white chocolate baking chips.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon unflavored beef gelatin (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown Swerve
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ChocZero Maple Pecan Syrup
- 1/2 cup ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
Surprise your friends & family with a batch of keto chocolate macadamia nut cookies!
This recipe is so delicious, even your picky non-keto friends won’t know they’re low carb. During the holidays I LOVE dropping off little packages filled with goodies to friends and family.
Grab a cute tin from Dollar Tree to package these cookies and leave them on their doorstep as a treat… but don’t be surprised if they beg you for the recipe. 😉
My Hip sidekick Jenna tried out this recipe and here’s what she thought!
“These turned out great and I loved how chewy and full of flavor they are. The combination of white chocolate and macadamia nuts is so yummy. I gotta say, these ChocZero white chocolate chips are my new favorite and you absolutely cannot tell they are low carb.
The maple syrup really added in a special touch that made these cookies a home run. I know what kind of cookies I’m leaving out for Santa this year.” 🎅🏻