Keto Cinnamon Honey Pecan Bars
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
These keto cinnamon honey pecan bars are unlike any keto dessert you’ve tried before.
These Keto Cinnamon Honey Pecan Bars with ChocZero Keto Honey are addictively delicious.
Everything about these bars says snackable dessert idea. The texture is a cross between a cake and a brownie — think of them as a heavy crumb cake loaded with chopped pecans and then topped with a sweet honey glaze and even more pecans.
The best part is that the recipe makes 24 cinnamon honey pecan bars so they’re perfect for a large gathering and so simple to serve!
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to our newsletter.
If you love honey, these keto cinnamon honey pecan bars are for you!
They wouldn’t be possible without ChocZero Keto Honey 🍯 You can definitely taste the honey in these bars and it’s amazing. It’s used both in the pecan bars themselves AND in the glaze for a double dose of sugar-free sweetness!
Keto Cinnamon Honey Pecan Bars
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
These bars are super easy to make and the texture is a cross between a cake and a brownie -- think of them as a heavy crumb cake loaded with pecans and then topped with a sweet honey glaze.
Keto Cinnamon Honey Pecan Bars:
- 1/2 cup keto confectioners sweetener (Feel free to use less or more depending on how sweet you like your desserts)
- 1/4 cup ChocZero Keto Honey
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3/4 cup keto confections sweetener (Feel free to use less or more depending on how sweet you like your desserts)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons ChocZero Keto Honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans as topping
Tips for making the best keto cinnamon honey pecan bars with ChocZero Keto Honey:
- The dough will be thick. Don’t worry, this is expected. It just may take a little extra patience and love to get it to spread out evenly in the pan.
- These do need about 18 to 20 minutes to bake. The bars might start to look like they’re going to burn, but trust me, they aren’t. They’ll start to look pretty dark around the edges but it’s fine. The edge pieces are my favorite.
- If the glaze seems too thick, add an additional 1 to 2 teaspoons of water to thin it out to the desired consistency.
- Yes, there is mayonnaise in the glaze (trust me, it’s good)!
- You can substitute walnuts for the pecans if you would like! My teammate Rachel made them with walnuts and the bars turned out great!
- Store these cinnamon honey pecan bars in the fridge for up to a week. You can freeze any leftovers for up to three months.
- Don’t forget to stock up on ChocZero Keto Honey for this recipe! Use our coupon code HIP2KETO at checkout to save 10% off your order.
The perfect keto treat!
These keto cinnamon honey pecan bars with ChocZero Keto Honey are super easy to make. They go great with a hot cup of coffee or tea. They’re a lighter dessert so enjoy them as a snack or you can even have two!
Here’s what my Hip sidekick Rachel had to say about these keto cinnamon honey pecan bars:
“Honey! Don’t let the mayonnaise stop you! These bars have been a perfect pair to my morning coffee! They’re sweet and moist and are a great swap for a high-carb muffin!”
Take a trip to the lighter side with this healthy dessert idea — keto frozen yogurt bark!