Warm and Gooey Bacon Cheese Keto Dip
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Need a keto party dip for entertaining?
Look no further, because here is the ultimate low carb dip you should have at EVERY party this season. It has just a few main ingredients, is super easy to throw together, and can be put in the oven right before guests arrive. It makes your kitchen smell delicious, and you’re gonna wanna dive right in before it disappears.
No-fuss, simple keto appetizers are my favorite, and this warm cheese dip does not disappoint! This is a perfect choice for a delicious game day snack as well.
- Adapt this recipe to your taste by trying it with different shredded cheeses! For instance, I very much enjoy this recipe using Swiss cheese and cream cheese for a unique tangy taste. It’s a very versatile cheese dip idea!
- Keep it low carb by using keto-friendly dippers. You can scoop up the dip with veggies like celery sticks, bell peppers, and jicama slices. Fried pork rinds and parmesan cheese crackers are also great keto dipper ideas.
Warm Bacon Cheese Keto Dip
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Three types of cheeses get melted together with bacon and green onion for an incredible low carb dip ALL will LOVE!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
Get the party started with this cheesy dip!
Seriously, warm bacon dip is such a classic appetizer everyone LOVES. In fact, it’s a little hard to stop eating it! I love a good cheese dip because it’s easy to please both keto and non-keto eaters by just switching up the dippers, and this one is so darn YUM!