The Keto Maple Pecan Cookie Recipe You Need to Make This Holiday Season
Indulge yourself in a cookie coma!
Looking for a new keto cookie recipe to add to your holiday baking line up? These keto maple pecan cookies are dangerously delicious. Baking during the holiday season isn’t just for non-keto lovers. As more low carb baking products hit the shelves, it’s getting much easier to turn your all-time favorites into keto-friendly treats.
Traditional holiday favorites, keto style!
I have a tradition during the holiday season where for a straight week I make all the candies and cookies while watching my favorite Hallmark movies. Do you have a favorite cookie you make every year?
Thanks to ChocZero, they’re making my all-time favorite cookies come back to life by using their syrups and making them oh so keto-friendly! These keto maple pecan cookies are packed with flavor from the ChocZero maple pecan syrup. They’re so tasty I already have them on my list to make for Thanksgiving.
I know it’s a good cookie when my hubby comes in and says “wait these are keto? These are actually really good!”💃🏻
Here are a few recipe tips to keep in mind when making keto maple pecan cookies:
- Let’s talk almond flour! Don’t over mix your batter as this can cause oils to extract from the almonds and make your cookie have a greasy texture. Also, make sure to let your cookies cool COMPLETELY on the baking sheet before moving them to the cooling rack to avoid crumbling.
- I love this recipe for the simple fact that I didn’t have to use my mixer. You can easily use a pastry cutter or a fork to mix the batter together.
- It’s very important to let the batter chill for 30 minutes before scooping out the cookies dough, as this gives the butter time to solidify. Since a cookie is smaller than a loaf of bread or cake, you want the fats to SLOWLY absorb into the baked goods while baking. If the butter was at room temperature, you would then have a puddle of grease/butter around your cookie because it didn’t have enough time to slowly works its way into the dough.
Keto Maple Pecan Cookies
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 50 MINUTES
cook time: 13 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 3 MINUTES
Delicious low carb maple pecan cookies! Make a batch for your next holiday party!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup brown Swerve
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons ChocZero Maple Pecan Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
Make the holidays sweeter than ever with these cookies!
Sweet without the sugar, that is! I hope you enjoy the holiday season with these amazing low-carb maple pecan cookies because I know I will. While you’re at it, make a batch for your keto-loving friends to share in the goodies!
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after making this keto maple pecan cookie recipe:
“These are great, and are seriously the best keto cookie I’ve ever had! The ChocZero syrup combined with the pecans is a winning flavor combination. My kids LOVED these cookies and were begging for more.”