This No-Bake Keto Eclair Cake is Amazing, Impress Your Low Carb Guests!
I declare this Keto Eclair Cake a winner! 🏆
We deconstructed the oh-so-delicious eclair and put it back together in this dreamy no-bake keto cake. Enjoy scrumptious HighKey vanilla wafers in-between layers of heavenly whipped custard, topped with a rich, dark chocolate ganache!
Tips for making the best Keto No-Bake Eclair Cake:
- If you’d like more control of your layers and a cleaner finish, I recommend using a piping bag. You can also just pour over the whipped custard and spread it evenly with an offset spatula.
- If you don’t want to make the custard from scratch, feel free to use a box of your favorite sugar-free instant vanilla pudding instead. Keep in mind, going this route will result in a cake that could be considered dirty keto, though it will cut the prep time in half.
- Can’t find HighKey keto vanilla wafers near you? Any of their keto cookies will do! My Hip sidekick Jen made this recipe with the chocolate chip variety that she bought at Target, and said it still turned out amazing! If shopping on HighKey.com, use promo code HIP2KETO for 15% off orders over $25.
- Make the Chocolate Ganache right before assembling the cake. If the chocolate ganache is not used within a few minutes of cooling, it will seize up and harden and will be difficult to work with unless you reheat.
Keto No-Bake Eclair Cake
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 50 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 60 MINUTES
Dive into decadent layers of keto whipped custard, keto cookie wafers, topped with a rich, sugar-free chocolate ganache.
Keto Vanilla Custard:
- 1/3 cup keto sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 4 eggs yolks, room temperature
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
Keto Stabilized Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons keto sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Keto Chocolate Ganache:
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup keto dark chocolate chips (I used ChocZero)
- 1/4 cup powdered keto sweetener (I used Swerve confectioners)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Keto Vanilla Crust:
Don’t ya want to dive right in? 😍
While some extra love goes into making the whipped custard, the payoff is SO worth it! You’re sure to please the sweetest of sweet tooth’s the second they try a forkful of this creamy dessert.
My Hip sidekick Jen made this recipe and here’s what she thought!
“Talk about decadent! This eclair dessert is fantastic! And don’t let the list of directions scare you. This recipe was really easy to make!
After the first few bites, I had no words to describe how yummy it tastes. It’s creamy, rich, and has a little surprise crunch (from the cookies) with a layer of ganache. My non-keto husband thought it tasted just like a regular Boston Cream pie! I will have no problem bringing this to a family gathering because I know it will be eaten up by everyone.”
Want more luscious desserts? Make this Keto Chocolate Hazelnut cake next!