These Keto No-Bake Cookies are an Easy Dessert Idea
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We love easy to make keto desserts!
Some keto desserts can be overwhelming to make but that’s definitely not the case with our keto no-bake cookies! This super easy recipe creates tasty mounds of chocolately-coconuty keto cookies perfect for when you want to kick that sweet tooth craving.
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Add some extra crunch! Mix in almond slices to the no-bake cookie “dough” to create a nice crunch in each bite.
- The peanut butter powder is key. Using sugar-free PB Fit Powder really adds the peanut butter flavor back into these cookies and balances out the almond butter. It also ensures you’ll end up with the proper texture over using regular peanut butter in its place.
Keto No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies
yield: 20 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
These easy to make cookies combine yummy flavors of chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut—no oven required!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla syrup (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners
- 1 tablespoon PB Fit Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup almond slices (optional)
Excuse me while I go enjoy one (or two!) of these delectable no-bake cookies!
Watch out for these cookies as even non-keto eaters will be reaching for these low carb goodies!