Stock Up On These Keto & Low-Carb Foods (Printable List Included!)
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Have you cleared your space of all the non-keto temptations that could throw a wrench in your fat-fueled journey? If so, now it’s time to fill it back up with all the low-carb foods allowed on keto! From baking supplies to meal components to snacks, we’ve got you covered with the getting started essentials for keto.
Take this list to go: Download this keto shopping list foods printable to stash away in your planner or purse pocket for your next shopping trip!
Keto foods for the fridge
- Shredded cheese, such as mozzarella and/or cheddar
- Cream cheese
- Hard, aged cheese
- Grass-fed butter, like Kerrygold
- Heavy cream
- Almond milk
Hip Tip: Kerrygold can be found for a steal at Sam’s Club and Costco. Check out these other low-carb finds you can score at warehouse stores!
- Sliced ham
- Sliced turkey
- Sausage bites/pepperoni slices
- Grape tomatoes
- Pickles (make sure they’re sugar-free if sweet)
- Cheese sticks
- Berries, like strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries
- Sugar-free ketchup
- Sugar-free BBQ sauce
- Full-fat salad dressing
- Lemon or lime, for juice in recipes
Hip Tip: Check out the full list of keto-friendly condiments!
Keto foods for the pantry
- Almond flour
- Alternative sweetener, like Swerve, XyloSweet, or Monkfruit granules
- Xanthan gum
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips (no sugar added) – we love Lily’s stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips!
- Nuts, like almonds or macadamia nuts
- Almond or peanut butter
- Meat sticks
- Cheese crisps
- Low-carb protein bars
- Stevia-sweetened chocolate bars, like Lily’s
- Pork rinds
- Alfredo sauce
- Chicken broth and/or bouillon – we love Herb-Ox Chicken Bouillon Cubes!
- Apple cider vinegar
Keto foods for the freezer
- Riced cauliflower
- Cauliflower florets
- Brussel sprouts
- Grass-fed beef
- Ribeye steak
- Chicken thighs
- Ground chicken
Hip Tip: Check out these tips to help you pick out the best keto cuts of meat!
Now you’re ready to start whipping up some delicious keto meals! Be sure to check out our keto recipes page to get some keto inspiration, and find out where to find keto staples for the cheapest prices.
Don’t forget to print out the shopping list! It’s sized to be tucked away into either a purse pocket or planner.