This Keto Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo Skillet is the BEST!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Love spaghetti squash and want to use it in a keto recipe?
You have to try roasting a spaghetti squash, then throwing it in a skillet with a quick, homemade keto alfredo sauce. I also added cooked bacon, chicken, and broccoli for an over the top keto meal experience! In fact, this may be my personal favorite low carb meal idea I’ve EVER made. It’s super creamy, rich, and satisfying – a must-try keto dinner idea for sure.
Hip Recipe Tips:
- I like roasting spaghetti squash in the oven. If you want to try using your Instant Pot to cook a squash instead, cut it in half, remove the seeds, and cook it on high for 7 minutes with a cup of water inside the pot. This could be a little bit of a time saver if you’re in a hurry.
- I used a couple of small grilled chicken breasts, but if you have a leftover rotisserie chicken, that’d be perfect as well.
- This dish makes yummy leftovers, too. If the sauce thickens too much, try adding a tablespoon or so of chicken broth when reheating.
Keto Spaghetti Squash Chicken Bacon Alfredo Skillet
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 55 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
This hearty skillet meal has roasted spaghetti squash with a rich creamy alfredo sauce, pieces of bacon, chicken, and broccoli.
For the Spaghetti Squash:
- 2 pound spaghetti squash (yields about 2.5 cups cooked)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- pinch of salt & pepper
For the Skillet:
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temp.
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound grilled chicken breast, cooked
- 7 slices of bacon, cooked
- 8 oz fresh broccoli florets
This hearty spaghetti squash meal is the BEST!
I love how cheesy and creamy the sauce is with the spaghetti squash. It’s super filling and comforting. Even though it does take a bit to prep the spaghetti squash, I guarantee it will be 100% worth it!!