Here at Hip2Keto we share all of the best ALDI keto finds! If you're wondering what the best keto foods to buy at your local ALDI grocery store are, look no further. From keto bread to budget-friendly snacks to various dairy foods and even keto ice cream, this supermarket is a popular place to shop and save on all things keto!
It's no secret that we love ALDI! And something we love just as much? Snacks! So naturally, we combined the two for the best budget-friendly keto snacks available at ALDI. Check out our fave ALDI keto snack finds!
1. Pork RindsWhen it comes to keto snacking, pork rinds are a MUST. They're zero carbs, zero sugars, low calorie, 6 grams of fat, and full of protein! They're not only great for snacking, but you can also crush them up and use them in recipes like these crunchy Air Fryer Fried Pickles!
2. Bagged NutsWith 15 grams of fat and 6 grams of protein per serving, you can score this amazing deal on a bag of almonds at ALDI for the perfect Keto snack. At just $5.19 for a HUGE bag, you'll be paying about half of what other retailers will charge. You'll also find keto-friendly pecans, walnuts and macadamia nuts for much less than most grocery stores.
Hip Tip: If you really want to spice them up (no pun intended 😉), you have to try this sugar-free keto roasted spiced almonds recipe!
3. AvocadosGreat on their own or mixed in an avocado chicken salad, avocados are one of the best foods you can eat on a keto diet. And you won't find them cheaper anywhere else when ALDI has them priced as low as 39 cents each!
"ALDI's produce prices really are fantastic! You just can't beat the steals which is why I always make sure to stock up on what I can whenever I shop there!" - Emily
4. Meat SticksA favorite among many of us here at Hip2Keto, these Simm's meat stick 4-stick servings are hearty, low in sugar, and filled with protein. Plus, we think that they're even better than the name brand Slim Jim pack—not to mention they're almost a dollar cheaper. 😉
"These are a staple food for my husband, and I never mind stocking up on them because they're cheaper at ALDI. Plus, they taste even better than the name brand ones!" - Holly
5. BerriesBlueberries are a healthy treat that everyone in my house constantly snacks on – but when I whip up this keto mini blueberry pancake bites recipe, it takes them to a whole new level. 🙌 Whether you're eating them plain or sprucing up your snack time, you can't beat ALDI's $3.49 price for 11 ounces of berries. 😱Be sure to grab strawberries and raspberries too - they're low carb and oh so delicious!
6. String CheeseAre you a cheese lover like we are? These mozzarella string cheese sticks are packed with protein and a healthy serving of calcium in each bite. They also have 5 grams of fat and zero carbs. Did we mention they're $1.20 cheaper than the Kraft and Sargento brands found at Target? That's a win-win-win that has us cheesin'!
Hip Tip: Use these to make our yummy Mozzarella Air Fryer Cheese Sticks!
7. GuacamoleYep, we know guac is extra, but not by much when it's from ALDI! It's a simple dip to set out for a party or snack on at your leisure. At just $2.99 for a package of two, you can stock up on the good stuff.
Hip Tip: If you're really trying to pinch your pennies, grab a few $0.39 avocados from ALDI and make your own fresh guacamole with this Hip2Save recipe!
Slice up these cucumbers and pair them with any of our dips like our keto Ranch dip, fresh dill dip, or low carb hummus for the perfect, yummy snack. ALDI's produce section is so reasonably priced, you can score a large cucumber for just 49 cents! 😱
Hip Tip: Do you hate wasting already chopped veggies? Here's how to keep chopped veggies fresh longer so you get the most out of your produce!
9. Bite-Sized SalamiThese bite-sized salami are perfectly poppable and oh so delicious. Plus, they're gluten-free without an abundance of fillers. They make the perfect on-the-go snack to keep you satisfied all day long. 🙌
"Talk about addicting! I love these little salami bites because they’re so easy to snack on throughout the day. They’ve also become a staple on any charcuterie board I bring to parties—they're always a huge appetizer hit!" - Emily
10. Parmesan CrispsBe warned: these are addicting! They’re the perfect snack when you’re looking for a cheesy, crispy fix without all the extra carbs. Grab a back and use them to dip into a delicious Everything But the Bagel Cheese Ball!
"I love keeping a bag in my car to grab a handful for a quick keto-friendly snack on the go!" - Angela
On the fence about whether you’ll like these snacks or not?One thing that we absolutely love when shopping at ALDI is that there’s essentially NO risk when buying groceries since they’re backed with their unbeatable Twice as Nice Guarantee! That’s right! You’ll receive a replacement AND your money back. That means you can score all of their best quality foods with confidence!
Page 1 of 1