The Avocado totally GUACS! Not only can you make a scrumptious keto guacamole with this amazing fruit, but it is also one of the healthiest, low carb foods on the planet. It contains fiber, copper, folate, potassium as well as lots of vitamins! With just 2 net carbohydrates per 100 grams, the avocado is a must-eat food on the keto diet.
Check out a few of our delish keto Avocado recipes!
- Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Burger Bombs
- Crispy Bacon-Wrapped Avocados
- 2-Carb Crispy Avocado Chips
- Avocado Chicken Salad (with Bonus Keto Roll Recipe!)
- Yummy Keto Avocado Toast
- Keto Avocado Feta Salsa Appetizer
Page 1 of 2