Keto Egg Salad With Bacon and Avocado—Meet Your New BAE!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This keto egg salad is going to be your new go-to!
Fall in love with this keto bacon, avocado, and egg salad!
With this recipe, you can’t go wrong. It’s simple to make, affordable, versatile, and come on—who doesn’t love egg salad?! It’s a lunchtime classic, and for a keto lifestyle, it’s a fabulous mid-day-munch staple.
Seriously, this recipe is a winner whether or not you follow a ketogenic diet. With this in mind, serve this BAE (bacon, egg, and avocado) salad at a family potluck or a picnic with friends. Surely your dish will be a favorite. Bask in the glorious praise! Hail the mighty BAE!
Looking for more salads? Check out all of our keto salad recipes!
As a child, I can remember my mom making egg salad sandwiches for my sisters and me. Man, could she whip up a mean egg salad sandwich! Consequently, egg salad is one of those recipes that’s really hard to screw up. So even if you’re a terrible cook, I’ve got faith that you can achieve greatness with this salad. Prepare to impress yourself!
Hip tips for keto egg salad with bacon and avocado:
- Not sure how to make the perfect hardboiled egg? Try these hardboiled egg tips or make them in the air fryer!
- For easy, well-cooked eggs every time, check out this rapid egg cooker by Dash.
- Be sure to choose a ripe, but not too ripe, avocado. The best way to know if an avocado is good to go? Press your thumb against the avocado. If the avocado gives just slightly against firm gentle pressure, then it’s ripe and ready.
- Serve this BAE keto egg salad (bacon, avocado, and egg) on a toasted and sliced open-face keto bagel—the combo is divine!
Keto Egg Salad with Bacon & Avocado
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
With this staple egg salad recipe, you can't go wrong. It's simple to make, super versatile, and tastes amazing!
- 6 hardboiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 4-5 grinds fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red onion, very finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped (plus more for garnish, optional)
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and finely chopped (plus more for garnish, optional)
- 1 medium avocado, diced
This BAE salad is a hit!
Make it a lettuce wrap and it’s truly irresistible! There are so many combinations you can make to compliment this keto egg salad. It’s a crowd-pleaser for sure!
If you’re diggin’ salads, try this Kale Superfood Salad!