Keto Broccoli Pizza Crust Recipe | Nut-Free & Gluten-Free
This Broccoli Pizza Crust with all the greens is a win for everyone!
If you’ve been following a keto and/or low-carb diet for a while now, you are likely already familiar with Fat Head Pizza Crust and Cauliflower Pizza Crust. But did you know that you can also create a perfectly delicious pizza crust using green veggies like broccoli and spinach?!
I especially love that this gluten-free and nut-free pizza crust recipe requires fairly small amounts of chopped broccoli and chopped spinach so if you happen to have these veggies taking up space in your veggie drawer, now is the time to make use of them!
And all the greens that are packed into this crust make this pizza a healthy meal or snack option for kids and adults alike!
This broccoli crust has a crisp edge but a soft center and it holds together really well unlike some other Keto crusts out there. It is also perfect for anyone who has a nut allergy since it does not contain any nut flours.
And the best part – this pizza dough can be made and served in under an hour. Plus, it’s simple and everyone in my family LOVED it!
- I have owned this Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender for years and it is one of my favorite kitchen appliances! I used the chopper/grinder attachment for this recipe to quickly chop all the veggies!
- When making this crust, it is very normal to have a lot of excess liquid appear as you begin to mix all the ingredients together. To remove this liquid, I suggest putting the mixture into a strainer or just scoop out your mixture from the bowl and onto the baking sheet using a slotted spoon.
- Get creative with your pizza toppings! I like to raid my refrigerator to make use of leftovers. I found some Homemade Alfredo Sauce and a few pieces of Rotisserie Chicken in my fridge so I was able to create an Alfredo Chicken Pizza with the broccoli crust… Oh my heaven, who says Keto can’t be fun and delicious?!
Keto Broccoli Pizza Crust Recipe
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
Delicious pizza crust that's made with broccoli and both gluten-free and nut-free and just 2 net carbs per serving!
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 half of a diced avocado
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Be sure to check out our Keto Italian Sausage Crust Pizza Recipe!