Keto Diet Books
If you love to read, you're gonna love our top keto diet book picks! Whether you're a keto diet newbie, or someone who's looking to gain more keto knowledge, or maybe you're on the hunt for the best low-carb recipes, these keto diet books will definitely help! We're sharing our favorite keto books and cookbooks that make following a low-carb, high-fat diet so much easier. Here you'll find highly rated books filled with recipes, keto diet tips, and much more! At Hip2Keto, we also host an exclusive keto book club, so be sure to get signed up now.
We’re excited to invite you to join our Hip2Keto Book Club! As a Hip2Keto Book Club member, you'll get an introduction to a new keto diet book each month, access to weekly takeaways and discussions, and an opportunity to connect with fellow keto bookworms. Oh, and you’ll want to stay tuned for our monthly book giveaways, too!
Join our virtual keto book club!
We’ve learned so much from our previous keto book club selections including:
- The Obesity Code by Jason Fung which shed light on the truth about weight gain, obesity, food, and more.
- Southern Keto Cookbook by Natasha Newton that introduced us to some seriously delicious keto recipes.
- The Carnivore Cookbook by Maria & Craig Emmerich that taught us all about the benefits of a meat-only diet.
- Head Strong by Dave Asprey that gave us an enlightening guide to better brainpower and overall wellbeing.
- Grain Brain by David Perlmutter which opened our eyes to the impact of sugar and carbs on brain function.
- The Salt Fix by James DiNicolantonio that revealed some shocking truths about the impact of low-salt diets.
Page 1 of 1