Cauliflower is a very versatile vegetable and has only 3 grams of net carbs per a 100-gram cup. It can be eaten raw, sautéed, grilled, roasted, steamed, or thrown into a delicious keto casserole. This makes it an excellent low-carb substitute for things like rice, potatoes, or pasta. Plus, it can even be turned into an amazing cauliflower pizza crust!
Check out some of our favorite cauliflower recipes:
- Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken & Cauliflower Casserole
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- Keto Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Keto Burrito Bowl with Cauliflower Cilantro Lime Rice
Page 1 of 2