Keto Dill Pickle Cauliflower Salad Puts the ZING in Amazing!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Take a break from boring with this cauliflower dill pickle salad that’s sure to have everyone going back for more.
This salad is a big dill! 🥒
If you’re looking for a yummy low-carb side dish that really packs the flavor, then I have just the recipe for you! Introducing: keto cauliflower dill pickle salad. This side dish is great for serving all year long – from cookouts to sit-down dinners, you can’t go wrong with this flavorful dish.
If you love pickles, you’re really going to love this delicious salad. It’s got the kick you’ve been looking for to jazz up a mundane side dish. We also can’t ignore the hearty crunch from both the cauliflower and pickles.
Keto Cauliflower Dill Pickle Salad
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
Crunchy cauliflower gets a zing from a tangy dill dressing and dill pickle pieces.
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup dill pickles, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 cup cubed cheese (sharp cheddar is yum!)
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoons dill, fresh preferably
Tips for making the best keto cauliflower dill pickle salad:
- Turn this side dish into the main course by simply adding in rotisserie chicken or tuna! It’s perfect for lunch or dinner. By adding in the protein, it goes from a side dish to a hearty main dish.
- Store this salad in a sealed container in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
So delicious, you’ll forget it’s low carb!
The zing from the dill in this salad combined with the crunch from the cauliflower and the richness of the cheese makes this dish a home run. I can’t get enough of it, and neither will anyone you make this for! 😋
Check out what my sidekick Jenna had to say about this recipe: