This is the Best Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe!
Want a delicious and EASY keto pizza crust idea?!
Try turning a bag of frozen riced cauliflower from the store into the best, most delicious cauliflower pizza crust we’ve tried yet! Making a crust out of cooked cauliflower is definitely not a new idea, but I recently tried the shortcut of using riced cauliflower, and it was super FAST. No need to get out your food processor with this simple cauliflower pizza crust recipe!
You’ll be able to complete this homemade meal even on the busiest of weeknights! To show just how easy it is, Collin made this yummy pizza on a Facebook Live video.
Collin’s recipe tips:
- Make sure to get all the water out of the cauliflower when cooking it down to optimum crispiness.
- Add seasonings (like garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt) to the crust to add a burst of additional flavor.
- Flatten out the dough on parchment paper, then put a lightly oiled piece of parchment paper over the top of the dough and press down with your hands versus a rolling pin. This helps to get the crust nice and thin which makes for a crispier crust.
- Cook the crust to the point where it’s well done (not burnt, but brown in spots) to make sure the base will be firm enough to support your favorite toppings.
- When your pizza is done, be sure to let it rest for at least 10 to 15 minutes. The longer it rests, the easier it is to pick up like a pizza.
Keto Cauliflower Pizza Crust
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
Easily make a robust and delicious pizza crust out of a bag of frozen riced cauliflower!
- 10 oz. bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
Yum! What a tasty pizza!
I loved the taste and texture of this cauliflower pizza. It didn’t have a strong cauliflower taste and wasn’t watery at all (that has been an issue for me in the past when making a cauliflower crust). It was also both chewy and crisp around the edges. Perfect!
I think you and your family will definitely enjoy this idea. And of course, it’s easy to top your pizza with whatever toppings you love.