This Easy Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe is Delicious
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Try this keto cauliflower fried rice recipe for an easy takeout-style meal you can make at home!
Are you missing fried rice on keto?
You’ve got to try this delicious keto cauliflower fried rice recipe! It’s a simple meal idea or side dish that my entire family really enjoys every time I make it. I also love that it’s a great way to use up veggies that you may already have on hand!
Instead of regular rice, this keto-friendly recipe uses cauliflower, which is a wonderful low-carb substitute. This savory dish is packed with flavor and healthy nutrients, and it comes together in only 15 minutes. 🙌
Here are a few recipe tips to keep in mind when making keto cauliflower fried rice:
- We used basic low-carb vegetables in our keto cauliflower fried rice, but if you like different veggies or you’re trying to use up whatever is left in your fridge, feel free to throw in any other veggies your family likes. That’s one of the reasons I love making fried rice – it’s so versatile!
- Not only does this recipe make use of veggies you may already have on hand, but it’s also a great way to use up any leftover cooked chicken breast or rotisserie chicken meat.
- You can rice fresh or frozen cauliflower for this recipe, or you can opt for a frozen bag of riced cauliflower instead, which will definitely save you a little bit of prep time!
Cauliflower Fried Rice
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
No need for carby rice grains when you can swap in riced cauliflower for this sautéd veggie skillet.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup asparagus, chopped
- 16 oz. bag of riced cauliflower (or one medium-sized head of cauliflower riced using food processor or cheese grater)
- 2 tablespoons Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
- 1 green onion, sliced (optional)
Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil.
Add the eggs and quickly cook. Transfer the eggs to a cutting board, chop, and set aside.
Add coconut oil to the skillet. Sauté onions, garlic, ginger, and asparagus for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly.
Add cauliflower rice to the skillet and stir-fry until the veggies are tender.
Stir the soy sauce or tamari and sesame oil into the mixture and add chopped chicken.
Add the egg back into the mixture, and stir well. Add salt/pepper to taste - and possibly more soy sauce/tamari or sesame oil, as desired.
Top with chopped green onion. Enjoy!
Yield: 4, Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: 168 Calories | 12g Fat | 8g Total Carbs | 4g Fiber | 7g Protein | 4g Net Carbs
This keto cauliflower fried rice definitely hits the spots when you’re craving a big bowl of carbs! 🍚
The taste and texture of this dish are legitimately DELICIOUS! If you’re craving fried rice, this satisfying recipe is a must-try idea that will hit the spot. The re-heated leftovers are yummy the next day, too!
Really tasty! I doubled the soy sauce and sesame oil and tripled the ginger. So satisfying!
Thanks so much for letting us know how you enjoyed it! 🙌
We loved this! Used frozen veggies on hand & added butter to satisfy a craving of a fave restaurant that uses butter. First time trying riced cauliflower & can’t believe how good it is! Thank you!!!
You are so welcome! I’m so happy you loved it!
Amazing recipe, packed with nutrition. I prep blackened chicken and this goes perfectly with it, its very good and sure don’t taste like its “diet food”, great job
Thanks, Big Dawg! Good to know what you’ve thought of it. We sure appreciate the honest feedback. ❤️