Keto Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Need a super simple keto-friendly appetizer?
If you’re looking for a yummy keto snack or app with a little heat, these buffalo cauliflower bites are the answer. They’re easy and quick to make… and oh SO good! Don’t fall for all the fried food when these will satisfy those high-carb snack cravings.
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Use a zip-top bag to coat the cauliflower with all the seasoning—it’s one less dish you have to clean afterward!
- Frank’s Hot Sauce mixed with butter makes the perfect Buffalo sauce. If you like your Buffalo cauliflower bites a little hotter, add a teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Not a fan of Buffalo sauce? Coat cauliflower in only the oil and seasoning but skip adding the Buffalo sauce before roasting.
- Dip these cauliflower bites in our homemade ranch dip!
Keto Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 27 MINUTES
total time: 37 MINUTES
The perfect nutritious keto-friendly appetizer with a little heat.
- 1 large cauliflower head (4 cups cauliflower florets)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3-1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce (1/3 for mild or 1/2 for medium)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional, for extra spice)
These low carb bites are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Serve up these Buffalo cauliflower bites with our delicious homemade keto ranch dip and they’ll be gone before you know it! We highly suggest doubling the batch!