Easy Keto Ground Beef Stroganoff
Looking for the perfect keto dinner idea?
Look no further than this easy keto meal the whole family will love. Ever get in a rut with ground beef and make the same recipe over and over again? This keto beef stroganoff is a rich and creamy comfort food winner that’s also super easy to make!
Beef stroganoff is normally served with strips of steak, but I opted to use ground beef instead which cuts both the price and time spent in the kitchen in half!
This makes a great weeknight dinner as you can have it on the table in 30 minutes or less.
- Serve over mashed cauliflower to really get that comforting taste. If you are not a cauliflower fan, you can also serve over these delicious noodles.
- Only use 1/2 cup of beef broth as this keto dish will not thicken as much as the classic stroganoff.
- If you have leftovers, you can refrigerate up to 3 days in an airtight container.
- Adding Apple Cider Vinegar brings this dish to the next level. The punch ACV brings to this dish is one of a kind.
Keto Ground Beef Stroganoff
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
This stroganoff is a rich and creamy comfort food winner, plus it's easy to make in 30 minutes or less!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Kerrygold butter
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
This recipe is perfect for either a quick weeknight dinner or if you’re having guests over. Everyone will be sure to ask for the recipe.