Easy Keto Ground Beef Stroganoff
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for the perfect keto dinner idea?
Look no further than this easy keto meal the whole family will love. Ever get in a rut with ground beef and make the same recipe over and over again? This keto beef stroganoff is a rich and creamy comfort food winner that’s also super easy to make!
Beef stroganoff is normally served with strips of steak, but I opted to use ground beef instead which cuts both the price and time spent in the kitchen in half!
This makes a great weeknight dinner as you can have it on the table in 30 minutes or less.
- Serve over mashed cauliflower to really get that comforting taste. If you are not a cauliflower fan, you can also serve over these delicious noodles.
- Only use 1/2 cup of beef broth as this keto dish will not thicken as much as the classic stroganoff.
- If you have leftovers, you can refrigerate up to 3 days in an airtight container.
- Adding Apple Cider Vinegar brings this dish to the next level. The punch ACV brings to this dish is one of a kind.
Keto Ground Beef Stroganoff
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
This stroganoff is a rich and creamy comfort food winner, plus it's easy to make in 30 minutes or less!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Kerrygold butter
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
This recipe is perfect for either a quick weeknight dinner or if you’re having guests over. Everyone will be sure to ask for the recipe.