Go to These Stores for the Best Deals on 15 Keto Food Staples
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for the best deals on gotta-have-it keto food staples?
Keto foods are arguably the BEST foods ever given their tasty, indulgent nature. But while we’ve talked about our favorite keto staples to keep stocked in your kitchen, we realize that everything comes at a cost.
Here’s where to shop to get the best deals on these keto must-haves!
1. Coconut Oil: Costco
- Kirkland Signature Organic Coconut Oil, 84oz. — Costco | $15.99 (potentially lower in-store based on your area)
Coconut oil is so versatile! Use it in baking, cooking, or frying to give a touch of fat and extra flavor to your meals. You’ll also want to check out these clever ways to use coconut oil in and out of the kitchen!
2. Almond Flour: Sam’s Club
- Blue Diamond Almond Flour, 3lbs. – Sam’s Club | $13.44 (potentially lower in-store based on your area)
3. Parchment Paper: Sam’s Club
- Member’s mark Parchment Paper, 2-pack (205 sq ft per roll) – Sam’s Club | $10.48 (potentially lower in-store based on your area)
If you want keto bakery products, most of the time you’ll have to bake them yourself. Stock up on parchment paper to keep all your baked goods from sticking to the pan!
4. Avocados: ALDI
- Mini or Regular-Sized Avocados – ALDI | As low as 39¢ each!
While creamy avocados are filled with healthy fats perfect for keto, they can be spendy. Luckily, ALDI has regular-sized or mini avocados for the cheapest price around! By the way, have you tried our best ever keto guacamole recipe?
5. Grass-Fed Beef: ALDI and Sam’s Club
- 100% Grass Fed Ground Beef, 1lb. – ALDI | as low as $4.99 (or even less when purchasing a family-pack!)
- USDA Choice Angus Beef Ribeye – Sam’s Club | $10.98 per lb. (potentially lower in-store based on your area)
Grass-fed is the way to go when it comes to beef, and you can find these handy 1lb ground beef packs at ALDI. When sourcing your juicy, marbled steaks, buying the full slab will net you a cheaper cost. And at most butcher counters in warehouse stores, they’ll even slice it up for you!
6. Cheese: Walmart and ALDI
- Great Value 16oz Cheese Block – Walmart | $3.36 (potentially lower based on your area)
- Happy Farms 8oz Cheese Block – ALDI | $1.69
7. Butter: ALDI
- Kerrygold Grass-Fed Butter — ALDI | As low as $2.85
This is the most popular keto butter on the market (and we’re sort of obsessed with it). Score it for less at ALDI! If you’re not near an ALDI and you’re a warehouse club member, check out their refrigerated section for great prices, too.
8. Nuts: ALDI
- Southern Grove Whole Almonds, 14oz. – ALDI | $5.19
Aldi’s Southern Grove brand can save you tons on almonds! If you’ve got a bulk store like Costco or Sam’s Club nearby, you can also peruse their nuts and seeds sections for bulk savings on almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, and more.
9. Eggs: ALDI
- Grade AA Large Eggs, 1 Dozen – ALDI | as low as 89¢
Another versatile keto staple – eggs! If you find you’re going through your eggs rather quickly, considering buying eggs in 18-count cartons for the large-quantity savings (and fewer trips to the store)!
10. Bacon: Sam’s Club
- Member’s Mark Hickory Smoked Bacon, 1lb (3-Pack) – Sam’s Club | as low as $7.98 – just $2.66 per lb!
Mmm… bacon! Sam’s Club is the way to go when purchasing this treat. For the true bacon fanatic, Sam’s Club also has jumbo packs of bacon at an even cheaper price per pound.
11. Swerve Sweetener: Walmart & Amazon
- Swerve Sweetener, 12 oz bag – Walmart – $7.68
- Swerve Sweetener, 12oz bags (2-pack) – Amazon | $14.99 – just $7.49 each
Sometimes you just need that little bit of extra sweetness. We’re all about this erythritol-based sweetener, especially at this low price!
Hip Tip: Want more sweetener options? Check out our favorites!
12. Olive Oil: Walmart
- Great Value 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 51oz. — Walmart | as low as $8.64
Drizzle, dip, and save those dollars with this jumbo-sized EVOO from Walmart. At a low 16¢ an ounce, this purchase is a no-brainer, especially since olive oil can get pricey!
13. Nut Butter: Costco
- Kirkland Signature Almond Butter, 27oz. — Costco | $8.99
You’ll be slathering this organic nut butter on just about anything when you can get it for this cheap at Costco! To save even more, try making it yourself with bulk almonds and a food processor!
14. Lettuce: ALDI
- Lettuce Heads — ALDI | 79¢ (potentially lower in your area)
15. Spiralizer: Amazon
- Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer – Amazon | $13.90
Okay, so this one’s not a food, but it’ll save you a ton of money when you can stop overpaying grocery stores to spiralize your veggies. Not only will a spiralizer save you some money, but your veggie noodles will be fresh!
We hope this list helps you out!
Let us know if there are other foods out there you wish you could score deals on, and we’ll do our best to help. Now, get out there and score healthy, keto foods without breaking the bank. Enjoy!