12 of the Best Keto Condiments to Buy
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amplify your meals with these delicious keto condiments!
Keto condiments make everything tastier!
Whether you’re using them for cooking or dipping, these keto condiments are our favorite complement to any meal. While some are naturally keto and some are sugar-free adaptations, we’re excited to share a few of our team’s low-carb favorites!
1. Avocado oil mayonnaise
Oh mayo, how we love you… Low in carbs and high in fats, creamy mayonnaise is one of those essential keto condiments you’ll always want to have on hand!
We also love that the traditional oil is subbed with healthy avocado oil when you opt for the Primal Kitchen brand, and there’s even a chipotle flavor to spice things up! Mix it in with some sugar-free ketchup and you have a super yummy dipping sauce (also called “fry sauce” in some areas).
Our favorite: Primal Kitchen Mayo With Avocado Oil
- Serving size: 1 Tbsp | Calories: 100 | Total Fat: 12g | Total Carbs: 0g (0g fiber, 0g sugar) | Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Avocado oil, organic eggs, organic egg yolks, organic vinegar, sea salt, organic rosemary extract
Hip recipe suggestion: Keep things light and refreshing with our creamy low-carb coleslaw.
It’s a little tangy, a little spicy, and adds a whole lot of flavor no matter what you’re adding it to. You can opt for a stone-ground version for a little texture or a classic yellow when you have fussy eaters. Whatever you do, stay away from honey mustard, which contains sugars (or try this sugar-free honey mustard dipping sauce).
Our favorite: Great Value Organic Dijon Mustard
- Serving size: 1 tsp | Calories: 5 | Total Fat: 0g | Total Carbs: 0g (0g fiber, 0g sugar) | Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Water, organic mustard seeds, organic vinegar, salt, natural flavor, organic turmeric, organic guar gum, organic spices
Hip recipe suggestion: Add some tang in our cauliflower no-potato salad.
3. Unsweetened Ketchup
Do not let the lack of sugar fool you, this no-sugar-added organic ketchup is full of flavor. Most reviewers said they can’t tell the difference between the original sugar-based versions!
Our favorite: Primal Kitchen Organic and Unsweetened Ketchup
- Serving size: 1 Tbsp | Calories: 10 | Total Fat: 0g | Total Carbs: 2g (0g fiber, 1g sugar) | Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Organic tomato concentrate, organic balsamic vinegar (organic white wine vinegar, organic grape must), less than 2% of salt, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, organic spices
Hip sidekick, Angie, is also a fan of Heinz No Sugar Added Ketchup which is usually easy to find in stores. You can also use our homemade keto ketchup recipe to make your own ketchup from scratch!
Hip recipe suggestion: This ketchup with a little bit of mayo is the perfect dip for our bacon avocado fries or our rutabaga fries. YUM!
4. Coconut Aminos (Soy Sauce Alternative)
Coconut aminos (a.k.a. gluten-free soy sauce) is a great source of sodium and electrolytes so it’s perfect if you’re experiencing a bit of the keto flu! It’s great for those with gluten allergies or anyone who wants to avoid (even fermented) soy.
Our favorite: Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
- Serving size: 15 mL | Calories: 15 | Total Fat: 0g | Total Carbs: 4g (0g fiber, 3g sugar) | Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Organic coconut tree sap aged and sea salt
Hip recipe suggestion: Make these savory low-carb sesame noodles or try this flavorful egg roll in a bowl recipe.
5. Unsweetened BBQ Sauce
Time to grill! Unsweetened BBQ sauces make chicken, burgers, ribs, and steaks all the more flavorful without a crazy amount of carbs. I even add some to the slow cooker with flank steak, pork loin, and cheap cuts of meat at the end of the cooking cycle for some added flavor.
Our favorite: Primal Kitchen Organic and Unsweetened Classic BBQ Sauce AND these 3 low-carb BBQ sauces, too!
- Serving size: 2 Tbsp | Calories: 15 | Total Fat: 0g | Total Carbs: 3g (<1g fiber, 2g sugar) | Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Water, organic tomato paste, organic balsamic vinegar (wine vinegar, concentrated grape must), organic apple cider vinegar, organic dijon mustard (organic apple cider vinegar, water, organic mustard seed, salt, organic spices), sea salt, organic tapioca starch, organic coriander, organic cumin, organic black pepper, organic onion powder, organic chipotle powder, natural smoke flavor, organic garlic, organic cinnamon, organic garlic powder
Another one of our team favorites is Sweet Baby Ray’s No Sugar Added Original BBQ Sauce and while it probably isn’t one the “cleanest” keto condiments, we’re still big fans of the flavor!
This BBQ sauce rocks! We enjoy it on ribs, pulled pork, and chicken. You’d never know it’s keto-friendly! -Lina, Hip recipe creator
Hip Recipe Suggestion: Simmer those BBQ flavors into this pulled pork recipe.
6. Hot Sauce
Made from just vinegar, chile peppers, and a touch of seasoning, hot sauce should definitely be a keto pantry staple. It’s delicious on pretty much everything like cauliflower crust pizza to shake and bake chicken to spicy Buffalo wings.
Our favorite: Frank’s RedHot sauce
- Serving size: 1 tsp | Calories: 0 | Total Fat: 0g | Total Carbs: 0g (0g fiber, 0g sugar) | Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Aged cayenne red peppers, distilled vinegar, water, salt, and garlic powder
Another team favorite is Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce. It’s got a kick to it, but tastes so good on chicken and other meats!
Hip recipe suggestion: Spice things up with our Buffalo chicken and cauliflower casserole.
7. Sugar-Free Steak Sauce
A1 has got nothing on this stuff! It’s made with natural ingredients and contains no preservatives, so it definitely holds up to clean keto standards.
Our favorite: Primal Kitchen Sugar-Free Steak Sauce
- Serving size: 1 Tbsp | Calories: 10 | Total Fat: 0g | Total Carbs: 1g (0g fiber, 0g sugar) | Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Water, organic balsamic vinegar (wine vinegar, concentrated grape must), organic tomato paste, organic distilled vinegar, sea salt, organic tamarind, organic tapioca starch, organic orange juice concentrate, organic ground ginger, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, organic mustard flour, organic sage, organic black pepper, organic allspice, organic cloves, organic celery seed
“Primal Kitchen Steak Sauce is my favorite! I use it with pork chops, steak, chicken – all the meat! It is SO good and has such a good flavor, I would prefer it over A1 any day!” – Jessica, Hip sidekick
Hip recipe suggestion: Serve some sauce alongside a perfectly seared steak.
8. Ranch Dressing
You’ll have to be a little more diligent in checking labels for salad dressings since the nutritional value can vary – even for the same dressing types! As a rule of thumb, go with keto condiments that have a carb count of 2 carbs or less per serving.
Hip Tip: You can thin ranch slightly by adding a little less than 2 tablespoons of water for easier pouring and greater coverage.
Our favorite: Tessemae Pantry Creamy Ranch
- Serving size: 2 Tbsp | Calories: 170 | Total Fat: 19g | Total Carbs: 1g (0g fiber, 0g sugar) | Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Organic high oleic sunflower oil, water, organic lemon juice, organic mustard (organic vinegar, water, organic mustard seeds, salt, organic spices), organic cage-free salted egg yolks (organic cage-free eggs yolks, salt), organic distilled vinegar, sea salt, organic black pepper, organic onion powder, organic spices, organic garlic powder, organic whole egg
Hip recipe suggestion: Make your own ranch with our dip recipe like Hip sidekick, Jenna does! She puts it on EVERYTHING!
9. Italian Vinaigrette
Most of the time when the word vinaigrette comes around, it usually means there’s added sugar lurking in the ingredients. Luckily this bottle contains just the good stuff, so you can dress and savor your favorite foods without a sugar spike.
Our favorite: Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette and Marinade
- Serving size: 2 Tbsp | Calories: 110 | Total Fat: 12g | Total Carbs: <1g (0g fiber, 0g sugar) | Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Avocado oil, water, organic red wine vinegar, sea salt, organic lemon juice concentrate, organic onion powder, organic black pepper, organic basil, organic garlic powder, organic oregano, konjac root, organic crushed red chile peppers, organic thyme
Hip recipe suggestion: Massage this dressing into a yummy kale salad.
10. Marinara Sauce
So often we come across marinara sauce just loaded with sugar, so when you find a keto option with solid fat content and low carbs, stock up!
Our favorite: Rao’s Homemade Mariana Sauce
- Serving size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 100 | Total Fat: 7g | Total Carbs: 6g (1g fiber, 4g sugar) | Protein: 2g
- Ingredients: Italian whole peeled tomatoes, olive oil, onions, salt, garlic, basil, black pepper, oregano
Hip recipe suggestion: This marinara is the perfect dip for our keto mozzarella sticks.
11. Green Goddess Dressing
Healthy, flavorful, and adds pizazz to just about anything you pour this dressing over. It obviously works well on lettuce and vegetables, but try using this robust dressing with chicken or pork to add a punch of flavor to your protein.
Our favorite: Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing and Marinade
- Serving size: 2 Tbsp | Calories: 120 | Total Fat: 12g | Total Carbs: <1g (0g fiber, 0g sugar) | Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Avocado oil, water, organic apple cider vinegar, organic dijon mustard (organic apple cider vinegar, water, organic mustard seed, sea salt, organic spices), organic coconut aminos (organic coconut sap, sea salt), organic distilled vinegar, organic gum acacia, organic guar gum, sea salt, organic eggs, organic lemon juice concentrate, organic black pepper, organic garlic, organic chives, tarragon, organic parsley, organic savory, organic rosemary extract
Recipe to try: Use this dressing on our shrimp & avocado salad.
12. Yogurt Dressing
It’s pretty tough to find yogurt dressings that aren’t full of sugar, but they make such good summer dressings on a variety of dishes and salads. Light, refreshing, and slightly tangy!
Our favorite: Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing
- Serving size: 2 Tbsp | Calories: 40 | Total Fat: 3.5g | Total Carbs: 2g | Fiber: 0 | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 1g
- Ingredients: Filtered water, buttermilk (cultured nonfat milk, milk, sodium citrate, vitamin A palmitate), soybean oil, yogurt (cultured pasteurized grade A milk, cream, pectin, carrageenan), cotija cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose), whey protein concentrate, onion puree (onion, cane sugar, sea salt), white distilled vinegar, poblano peppers, avocado puree, salt, cilantro, reduced acid pineapple juice concentrate, xanthan gum, lime juice, garlic, onion, black pepper, natural flavors, cumin, egg yolk, distilled vinegar, mustard seed, fruit juice blend, turmeric oleoresin (for color)
Hip recipe suggestion: Drizzle some cilantro avocado dressing on this keto burrito bowl and your taste buds will be on cloud 9.
Hip, hip hooray for tasty keto condiments!
No matter the reasoning (or the seasoning), find what works for you and let us know your favorites! It might just become our new obsession, too. Enjoy!
Hip Tip: Keep an eye on the latest Target Circle offers and you might just score a discount on these yummy keto condiments!
Don’t miss out on any of our latest keto recipes!