This Easy Keto and Low-Carb Berry Jam Recipe is Delicious
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Hey, fruit—I wanna jam it with you!
Yep, I couldn’t help but throw in a Bob Marley phrase… I mean, my name is Marley after all (and of course, I’m a Bob fan). Reggae music just makes you feel good! Do you know what else does? This AMAZING keto berry jam!! 💃🏽
It’s thickened with chia seeds and sweetened with your favorite keto sweetener, whatever that may be. I prefer allulose, but I also make this jam with stevia and erythritol. I love how simple it is to customize this recipe, and at only 1 net carb per serving, everyone can have their jam… and eat it, too!
Very Berry Keto Jam
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
This easy and delicious keto and low-carb jam really hits the sweet spot!
- 1 cup fresh berries of your choice (I used 1/4 cup each, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, & blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- preferred sweetener, optional (equivalent to 1-2 tablespoons sugar or to taste)
What to pair with this easy low-carb berry jam recipe…
Now that you have this glorious jam, you may be wondering what to do with it (other than eat it by the spoonful). Below are some of my favorite items to eat with keto berry jam.
10 Very Berry Keto Jam Pair-Ups:
- Add it to your Keto Toast.
- Use it in your next PB&J sandwich on Keto Bread.
- Substitute it for syrup on your low-carb pancakes.
- Top your Keto Cheesecake with it.
- Mix it into your keto yogurt and add whipped cream.
- Spread it onto these yummy Keto Waffles.
- Drizzle it over this decadent Chocolate Keto Mug Cake.
- Use it as a mix-in for your next keto smoothie or shake.
- Spread it on these Keto Bagels.
- Top this Keto Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with it, for a burst of berry flavor and a pretty pop of color.
Bring a little sunshine to your day…
With this bright and refreshing jam—Simply put, it’s good mood food. 😄
“Don’t worry about a thing, ’cause every little thing gonna be all right.” -Bob Marley, reggae singer/songwriter
For another bright and sunny recipe, try my Kale Superfood Salad!