Fluffy & Easy Keto Pancakes
Rise & shine with these easy, low-carb pancakes!
Whip up a batch of these super tasty keto pancakes and get your morning off to a great start! This silver dollar pancake recipe is incredibly simple to make—You literally toss all the ingredients in a blender and you’re ready to get cooking!
Enjoy a hot and tasty keto pancake breakfast in about 15 minutes. At under 1 net carb per pancake, you can have your cake and eat it, too!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Put your liquids in the blender first (eggs, cream cheese, vanilla). This helps keep the almond flour from sticking to the bottom of the blender.
- Remember that these are silver dollar pancakes. This means 3-4 inches wide. The batter is delicate, so keeping the pancakes on the smaller side helps to ensure successful pancake flipping.
- A griddle with temperature control is by far the best way to cook these low-carb pancakes. Set the temperature to 375 degrees F when preheating, then turn it down to 350-degrees before you start to cook the pancakes.
- Don’t rush the flip. I typically cook the first side for about 4 minutes. I can tell that it’s ready when I can gently scoot my spatula under the pancake for a quick and gentle flip. A hurried flip is usually a flop.
- To store, freeze the pancakes on a sheet pan, then transfer to a freezer bag once frozen. This helps to keep your keto pancakes from sticking to each other during the freezing process.
Fluffy & Delicious Silver Dollar Keto Pancakes
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
A batch of these super tasty keto pancakes will get your morning off to a great start!
- 3 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz) block cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (I use Lakanto, Golden)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Freeze leftover pancakes for breakfast on the go.
These low-carb pancakes freeze beautifully. I like to double the batch so that I have plenty available for rushed mornings. You can microwave them, however, I HIGHLY recommend toasting them instead. Just pop frozen pancakes in the toaster for about a minute. They come out perfectly cooked… Slightly crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. So fast and easy—It’s magical.
For another breakfast bread, try these yummy Keto Waffles!