7 of the Best Low-Carb Nuts for Keto Snacking
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We’re nuts for this snack!
Nuts and peanuts are a great low-carb and keto friendly snack. But not all nuts are created equal. Are you wondering which nuts are the best to eat on a low-carb or keto diet? Check out the seven varieties we love!
Below are our favorite nuts (although peanuts are technically a legume) and their net carb count per 100-gram serving (roughly 3½ ounces or about three handfuls):
- Pecans – 4 grams of net carbs
- Brazil nuts – 4 grams of net carbs
- Macadamia nuts – 5 grams of net carbs
- Peanuts – 7 grams of net carbs
- Hazelnuts – 7 grams of net carbs
- Walnuts – 7 grams of net carbs
- Almonds – 5 grams of net carbs
Dive into our 10 favorite keto-friendly snacks.